《Season 0 Timeline After Season 1》

[100,000 Years Ago][Known as Age 15,529 On Honeworld]<Wars Past>

[100,000 Years Ago]
[Known as Age 15,529 On Honeworld]
<Wars Past>

Prime Peridot is Created by the Diamonds to create a Gem-like Soldier Out of a Material known as Metal. Peridot Creates her first StarBreak Technology known as the SB-000 Metal Kindergarten.

Tungsten Is Created.

Tungsten Conqures a Planet the empire has been struggling and failing to conqure for years on his own.

Tungsten and Prime Peridot create the Rider System together, giving Tungsten his Kamen Rider Orga Armor and Sword.

Tungsten begins the Golden Age of the Gem Empire.

[45,000 Years Ago]
<Soldier Ants>

White Diamond begins creating Irons for Tungsten to use as Subordinates.

Irons 001-332 Are considered Failures and killed by Tungsten.

Iron 333 is considered a Success but dies in battle protecting Tungsten.

Tungsten Creates the Delta Gear for Irons, and they are produced on Mass along with other Metals as the Empire Metal Mass Destruction Unit is established.

[40,000 Years Ago]
<Double Standard>

Bronze Is Created.

[30,000 Years Ago]
<Golden Experience>

Gold Is Created.

Gold conqures an entire planet on his own.

[28,000 Years Ago]
<Tenacious Titanium>

Sapphire foresees that all the Metals would die after a mission on the Jungle Moon, she creates Titanium and Trains him to be a perfect Metal Soldier.

Titanium joins the E.M.M.D.U and helps conqure the Jungle Moon.

Titanium conqures the central plant of a Solar System Spanning Civilization on his own, cenemnting himself as 4th In Command of the E.M.M.D.U.

[22,000 Years Ago]

<Deus Ex-Gemina>

Bronze Creates the Auto Vajin and Side Basshar with Prime Peridot. These Machines are first Deployed on Probius-T14 and used against the Gigantic Tiger Monster.

Lapis Meets Tungsten for the First time, the Code Ω-1220 is established by the two of them.
Lapis is instrumental in Defeating the 4 monsters on Probius-T14.

[6,000 Years Ago]
<Wars Past>
<Double Standards>

The Earth Is established as Pink Diamond's Colony.

Bronze is assigned as Pink Diamond's Personal Metal Soldier.

[5,750 Years Ago]
<Double Standards>

Rose Quartz Appears.

Rose Quartz begins the Gem Rebellion on earth.

Bronze Meets Rose Quartz, intending to fight, but Rose Quartz Starts Making Bronze Think About Making Earth A World Where Metals can all live without having to fight anymore.

<Tenacious Titanium>

Gold and Titanium become the Personal Metals of Yellow and Blue Diamond.

Sapphire And Ruby Fuse into Garnet for the first time.

Titanium Fails His Orders To Execute the Fusion due to his feelings for Sapphire.

[5,500 Years Ago]
<Wars Present>
<Double Standards>

Full scale war breaks out on Earth between Rose's Rebellion and the 4 Diamond's Empire.

The Entire E.M.M.D.U Is deployed during The Battle Of Ziggurat where Tungsten has his first sword fight with Pearl.

The Battle Of Ziggurat is won by the Rebellion due to the Rider System being Hijacked by Unknown Means, making Metals Unable to Shatter Gems.

Many Battle Happen, but the Empire Soldiers are always stopped by problem occurring in odd and unknown ways targeting the Metals Specifically, forcing the Empire Soldiers to retreat.

Secret Messages are detected being sent via a secure Channel to Rose Rebellion via the SB-555V Auto Vajin.

[5,050 Years Ago]
<Double Standards>

Bronze Records His Final Messages To Tungsten on the Auto Vajin before Leaving it to Rose Quartz.

Pink Diamond is Shattered by Rose Quartz.

Tungsten Is punished by the Diamonds for his failure in protecting Pink Diamond, resulting in his Core Being Cracked, this Crack has Severly Weakened his Left Arm.

The Metals are given their final order:
"Neutralize Any and All Threats On Planet Earth, At All Costs."

The Evacuation Order is Given to Gem Soldiers of the Empire.

The SB-555T Faiz Blaster and SB-000T Orga Shield are destroyed in combat.

White, Yellow and Blue Diamond unleash a powerful flash on Earth, turning all Gems and Metals except for Rose Quartz, Garnet, Pearl and Tungsten into Corrupted.

[5,050 Years Pass]
《<Season 1 - Episode 1 - Cold Open> Begins》

THIS!!! Is something I'm going to be updating at the end/start of every season!

And yes, that means season 1 is over.

I hope you've enjoyed everything so far and I will be adding more onto this, don't worry!

ANYWAYS!!!