Episode 4 - Potato King's Curse

Inside of the Beach House, things were a slight mess, as Steven was seen looking through a pile of clothes, while Pearl marched around the house, a bubble floating above her hand with shards of something shattered inside of it

Inside of the Beach House, things were a slight mess, as Steven was seen looking through a pile of clothes, while Pearl marched around the house, a bubble floating above her hand with shards of something shattered inside of it... all the while, Tungsten was seen sitting on one of the Kitchen Stools watching the two as they searched.

Steven: "Where are you... Tch Tch Tch, you're a mess Steven."

The boy stolded himself, as Pearl continued rushing around.

Pearl: "I know I had eight... Steven, Tungsten, have you seen a Gem shard anywhere? It's very important."

Tungsten: "I have not seen any Decommissioned Gem Droid Core Pieces lying around here, the Liar."

Steven: "I haven't either. On that note, have either of you seen my pants?"

Steven asked as he was revealed just standing there in his underwear.

Steven: "They are also very important."

Pearl: "I'm serious, Steven. These shards have a powerful partial consciousness that has been harnessed by gems throughout history inorder to create semi-sentient drone soldiers with the capacity to follow basic orders. Gems once created an army of these drones, but found their obedience waned as the shards overdeveloped inside their uniforms and turned on their commanders. You see, any shard imprinted by any sort of container could become a monster. That's why it's very, very important it's kept away from any kind of garment."

Pearl explained Diligently, as Steven was clearly not listening, while Tungsten did listen, but clearly didn't care... he was also the only one who noticed Steven's pants as they were seen running past Pearl and Steven in the background... although he didn't do anything about it...

Pearl: "If you see it to me, bring it right away. I'm going to check in town."

Pearl said, leaving the house in her search for the shard.

Steven: "For my pants!?"

Steven asked as Pearl was already long gone... There was a long moment of pause as Steven and Tungsten stood there in silence.