Episode 6 - Son Of The Sea

Empire City, a massive city that seems to always be alive no matter what time of day

Empire City, a massive city that seems to always be alive no matter what time of day. Even in the night, cars were seen driving down the street, people were seen happily walking down the sidewalks living life to the fullest. In one of these small crowds of people, a familiar figure was seen walking alongside the humans, easily towering over most of them, Tungsten marched down the street, the sounds and lights of the city not phasing him whatsoever as he walked seemingly aimlessly down the streets. Tungsten walked all around the city, looking out at different sights and places... sightseeing as he marches through the city, accidentally bumping into people every now and then as he continues on his way.

Tungsten: "............"

As Tungsten looks out at the Ocean from the city, the lights dance against the waters... the ambiance of the waves drowned out by the city's busy life... Taking his hand out of his pocket, Tungsten reveals Two halves of an Iron Ingot... he looks down at them for a moment... before placing them back into his pocket and continuing to march off once again...

............

*TakTakTakTakTak-*

*Snag!*

"WAH!"

*Thud!*

"C-Crap!"

"THERE HE IS! GET HIM!"

"CRAP! OH CRAP! OH CRAP!"

In a not so busy part of the town, a boy was seen running, a guitar case in his hand as he dashed with a mass of speed, tripping and quickly falling onto his face, only for several other men to appear and quickly begin running after him, the boy panicked, jumping to his feet as he continued running, making his way down an alleyway as the chasing men followed.