Episode 12 - Buff Bodies Build Buddies

*SHEEEEEEM!!!*

A warp pad shinned brilliantly with a flash of light, as the Crystal Gems, and Tungsten, appeared on the scene, standing before a massive and brilliant structure.

Steven: "Woah! What magical place of mysteries is this!?"

Tungsten: "It is known a-

*SHOVE!*

Pearl: "Oh I'm so glad you asked!"

Pearl said excitedly, literally shoving Tungsten out of frame.

Pearl: "This was once a communication hub for Gem Kind. But lately, it's begun transmitting BURSTS of Electromagnetic interference."

Tungsten: "It is called an SOS signal..."

Tungsten said, quickly grabbing everyone's attention as he was seen lying on the ground.

Pearl: "*Sigh* I should have expected this... You're the one who reactivated this old thing?"

Tungsten: "Correct. After the war ended, I set this up to transmit a SOS signal every 150 years Earth Time..... I received no reply and forgot about it."

Tungsten explained, causing Pearl to groan loudly, as the gems approached the communication hub.

Pearl: "That explains why the bursts are so uncontained and lack any definition... You just set this thing up to send out Blasts in Morse..."

Tungsten: "Correct."

Pearl: "you prowess with technology both amazes and astounds me..."

Steven looked between Tungsten and Pearl for a moment in a mass of confusion.

Steven: "What does all that mean?"

Steven asked, sucking on the strings of his hoodie, as Garnet stepped forwards.