- Season 1 - Episode 13 -Ghost In The Vajin

The sun was seen setting in the distance, a few days had passed since the fiasco with Sugilite, and after Silver had been formed

The sun was seen setting in the distance, a few days had passed since the fiasco with Sugilite, and after Silver had been formed... not much else happened... Steven got into some mess using a Magic Time Altering Hourglass, causing an entire mess Tungsten couldn't bother to try and deal with... then some mess happened between Steven, Sadie and Lars involving Magic Super Spice, which Tungsten also didn't get involved with...

During that time, Tungsten was seen working on a special project.

Tungsten: "Alright... That should be fixed now... Let's see if this works..."

Inside of the lighthouse, Tungsten was seen wearing an outfit similar to that of a mechanic, as he sat in front of the Auto Vajin's broken and busted up form, its armor and weapons had been taken off, revealing its inner workings as the Metal began repairing the machine. The man sat back as he looked up at the Auto Vajin for a moment...

Tungsten: "5-8-2-1 Enter."

*Vrrrrrrrr!*

Auto Vajin: [Auto Vajin: Online!]

The Machine suddenly spoke, raising its head as its lights shined, although now, instead of letting out mechanical whirls and boops, the machine spoke with a voice... the voice being extremely familiar... causing Tungsten to pause for a moment...

Tungsten: "You... have a voice setting now?"

Auto Vajin: [Correct! This voice setting is based on recordings of Designation; Bronze Φ-555 Daedalus after his disappearance by Rose Quartz!]

There was a moment of pause, as Tungsten stared up at the machine for a moment, now speaking with a slightly mechanized version of Bronze's voice... the man then let out a heavy sigh as he stood up.

Tungsten: "Activate a self scan for any defective or broken systems or parts."

Auto Vajin: [Understood!]