Chapter 2 - I Love The Apology He Gave Me

I Hate My Fake Relationship : Chapter 2 - I Love The Apology He Gave Me

Aubrey's POV (Point Of View)

"I HATE YOU, GABBY!" I COULDN'T BELIEVE SHE HAD JUST DUMPED A JUG OF COLD WATER WITH ICE ON TOP OF ME.

"Don't blame me, what else could I do? It was your mother's idea, anyway," Gabby says.

"Urgh, of course it'd be her idea!"

Mum and Gabby were like best friends. They were exactly the same. Both liked gossip, both liked fashion, both liked everything together.

Gabby was my best friend. Gabby was short for Gabriella. Personally, I would've died for Gabby's name. Gabriella was so angelic. I hate the name Aubrey. Luckily, I have brown hair.

"Em is downstairs, having waffle and ice creams!" Gabby announces.

I gasp "That is not fair! Mummy never gives me that. Why would she give you and Emi that?!"

"That's because she likes us better," she replies, sticking out her tongue.

"My own mother," I mutter, shaking my head before walking into the bathroom.

Emi was short for Emilia. They both had brilliant names. They called 'Bree' because my name Aubrey was pronounced 'Oar-Bree'. Emilia was a dancer. She had way too much flexibility as well.

Us 3 were inseparable.

After having a shower - I wanted to stay underneath the hot water all day - and brushing my teeth, I came out again.

It was 8:02. We didn't have to be at school by 8:30 but the car ride there was 15 minutes and me, Gabby and Emi liked to talk.

I quickly put on a random top and headed downstairs.

I motioned Gabby and Emi to come and said goodbye to my mother.

"Goodbye, dear. Have a good time at school," she said before I slammed the door.

"I don't think that's actually possible, Mummy dearest," I mutter.

I head to my shiny, silver car. The pride of my life.

An Aston Martin V8 Vantage.

I loved it. I had to pay half of it but that was alright cause I had this job which I loved. Mum and Dad payed the other half. Aiden chipped in a bit and gave some money too.

I heard a door slam suddenly and I looked left.

Tyler was there, walking over to me.

"Aubrey?" he called.

I sighed and said "What do you want, Tyler?"

"I don't know why I irritate you so much, Aubrey?"

"It's because you laughed at my Peppa Pig!" I exclaim, making him laugh.

"I'm sorry Aubrey," he oinked intentionally "Please accept my," oink again "Apology."

"I-" oink from me "Will accept it. But seriously, Tyler, what are you doing here?"

"Well, this is in front of my house," he says.

"Oh yeah."

"And," he continues "I wanted to talk to you about something. I wanna do it somewhere private, though."

"Okaaaay?" I say slowly and cautiously.

"Meet me at the front of the school after it finishes."