Chapter 12 - I Love Tyler

I Hate My Fake Relationship - I Love Tyler

Aubrey's POV

I WOKE UP TO AIDEN REHEARSING HIS SPEECH FOR GABI.

"Do you even need to have a speech? I'm pretty sure the banner will say everything." I tell him.

"SHUSH, I'M PRACTISING!" Aiden snaps at me.

"YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE P-"

"I can't do this," Aiden drops down onto my bed, sighing over dramatically.

"I can't do this," I mock him. "You don't need to. I MADE THAT BANNER AND WORKED ON IT TILL 4AM TO MAKE SURE YOU WOULDN'T NEED A SPEECH AND YET HERE YOU ARE CREATING A SPEECH! Do you have no brain cells, you idiotic fluff?"

"Fluff? What kind of insult is that? Fluff.. Hmm.. You know something? It does sound insulting at first but then it seems alright."

I sigh and put my pillow on top of my head.

"You know what? You're right."

"FINALLY!" I say, throwing the pillow away.

"Yeah, you're right. I should just forget the banner and work on my speech, if I can't have both."

"OH MY GOD!" I exclaim, grabbing the pillow again.

"I'm sorry! I just don't want to seem insincere."

"You have time to be sincere on the date, okay? Just stand there with roses!!" I screech.

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP? FOR GOD'S SAKE, AIDEN, JUST FORGET THE BLOODY SPEECH AND AUBREY, JUST GET OUT OF THE ROOM IF YOU DON'T LIKE HIS IDEA OF A SPEECH! DON'T BLOODY WAKE ME UP AT 7 IN THE MORNING!" Tyler screams from his bedroom across the window. Although I wanted to just forget him, it feels amazing hearing his voice again.

"WHY ARE YOU INTERFERING IN THIS?" Aiden yells.

"WHY ARE YOU INTERFERING IN MY SLEEP?" Tyler shouts back.

"IT'S MY ROOM. IF I DON'T LIKE HIS IDEA, THEN HE SHOULD LEAVE, NOT ME!" I shout.

"OH MY GOD, YOU TWO ARE DRAMA QUEENS!" Tyler says.

"SAYS THE ONE WHO'S COMPLAINING ABOUT SLEEP! I SWEAR, IT'S 7AM, YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH SLEEP!"

"F*CK Y'ALL!" Tyler says before I hear his bedroom door slamming shut.

"You know what? Now I think that I shouldn't really do a speech. It's fine with just the banner and the roses."

"Oh my god!" I mutter.

"What?" Aiden says.

"NOW YOU REALISE THAT? You're so dumb!"

"Excuse me?! Bish, I'm a straight A student!"

I just walk out and slam the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiden and I are walking out the house at the same time Tyler opens his door. He doesn't even look in our direction, and for some reason, I don't think it's because of what happened in the morning, I think it's because of what happened last night.

"Oh my god!" Aiden whispers.

"What?" I say, turning my attention back on him.

"Closer by The Chainsmokers are in the top 5 of the Billboard Chart." Aiden whispers.

"What?" I drop everything. We stand in silence for a second before I start having a tantrum. "THAT'S NOT FAIR! THEY'RE TOO OVERRATED! NO! NO NO NO NO NO!"