Chapter 3 - I Hate That She Didn't Agree At First

A/N : Ugh. I would die to cuddle with Andy Biersack. He plays Tyler and the picture of him is up there.

I Hate My Fake Relationship : Chapter 3 - I Hate That She Didn't Agree At First

Tyler's POV (Point Of View)

"So did you ask the girl to be your fake girlfriend?" Eric asks me.

"No," I shake my head "I'm gonna ask her after school. Are you sure this a good idea? I don't know anything about her except the fact that she owns a Aston Martin V8 Vantage, she likes Peppa Pig and she is a crazy person."

"That's great!" Eric exclaims gleefully "The fact that you don't know much about Aubrey is amazing because then, you can learn more about each other on your fake dates."

"I'm not sure she's even gonna agree," I mutter.

"Of course she will! I know she will agree : I can feel it in my bones."

I glance at him "I think that if she agrees, it will be because she will need me too for something."

"Yeah, that crossed my mind."

"So do I have to explain to her about Allie?"

"Yup," Eric answers "That way, she can improvise whenever Allie appears."

"Ugh, okay."

I don't like the fact that I have to tell Aubrey about me having a secret crush on Allie. Nobody knows but Eric and it wasn't even me that told him. He somehow just figured it out.

I just hope Aubrey agrees to have me as her fake boyfriend.

Aubrey's POV (Point Of View)

"So what do you want?" I ask Tyler who is looking just a teeny tiny bit nervous.

"There's this really big favour," he starts.

"Yes?" I urge him to continue.

"I ... Well, I don't know how to say this but ... Ugh, I'll just tell you. I want you to be my fake girlfriend."

"Excuse me?" I say, shocked.

He sighs "I don't want you to be my fake girlfriend. I need you to be my fake girlfriend."

I'm surprised and annoyed. How dare he think that I would just agree to be his fake girlfriend. The guy has such a massive ego : he needs to learn that some girls (like me) aren't actually dying to be with him.

Cause even though we met just yesterday, I hate Tyler.

"Why?" I ask, irritated.

"Well, the thing is, I like this girl. Her name is Allie. But Quinn, my best buddy, is taking her away from me. I need a plan for her to realise that she actually likes me. The only way to do that is by making her jealous so I need a fake girlfriend. Eric thought you'd be the perfect person to be that fake girlfriend cause of that sassy attitude."

I scoff "You're acting like you know I'm gonna agree. The thing is, though, Tyler, I'm not agreeing to be your fake girlfriend!"

"Why can't you be it?"

"Well, one, that would mean handing out with the cheerleaders and jocks and I hate them. I could be part of their crew if I wanted but I choose not to be like them. And two, it's not like I'm getting anything out of this. You're the only one who'll be benefitting out of this. Not me."

"But, Aubrey, I-"

"Hey, dude. Why are you here?" a voice cuts in. I look right to see where the source came from.

"Who the fuck are you?" I question the guy.

The guy, as I've so cleverly called him, raises an eyebrow "I could ask you the same question."

"Then why don't you ask me that?" I say back before turning to Tyler. "I won't do it, Tyler!"

Tyler, surprisingly, doesn't say anything. He just gives me a warning glance and I realise exactly what he's saying. The guy is actually Quinn. He's the one that's taking Allie away accidentally.

I take a look at Tyler's face and he's trying to cover everything up but I can see the hurt in Carson's eyes as he looks at Quinn, knowing that Allie is soon gonna be Quinn's boyfriend.

And at that moment, I know that it doesn't matter what a douche bag Tyler is but I can't live a life knowing that I didn't help a person when they most needed help.

"What's going on?" Quinn inquiries, suspiciously. I liked his name before when I called him 'the guy'.

"Nothing!" I quickly say "Just having a small bicker with my boyfriend!"

That causes Tyler to look at me so quickly, it's a wonder how he hasn't got whiplash.

I nod at him. He smiles effortlessly, not showing any signs of hurt anymore.

"Boyfriend?" Quinn echoes "Mate, you never told me that."

"Yeah, sorry," Tyler apologises "I was too busy showing my love to Aubrey, that I forgot to tell you."

"Does Eric know?" Quinn asks.

"Yeah. He saw us on one of our dates," I answer smoothly even though the question was directed at Tyler.

"Oh. Then, you better come sit with us at lunch tomorrow!" Quinn invites me cheerfully. Okay, now I'm not gonna secretly call him 'the guy' anymore.

"Yeah, okay," I respond "I should get going. Gonna rain soon." I lean towards Carson and - surprising myself and Carson - give him a kiss on the cheek "See you tomorrow, then." I lean even closer to Tyler's ear "You owe me," I whisper and just in a flash, I'm walking away, my hands in my back pocket because I know that the boys won't resist looking at my movement.

I'm so cool, ain't I?!

Behind me, I can hear Quinn saying "She's hot."

I chuckle. Maybe being Tyler's girlfriend won't be a bad thing?