Prologue

The night was unusually still, the kind of quiet that made every sound feel too loud. Sylverine Valero lay in her grand bedroom, surrounded by luxury, but tonight, sleep didn't bring the usual comfort. Instead, it led her into something dark—something unknown.

In her dreams, she stood in a vast, empty space, bathed in an eerie glow. Fog covered the ground, and in the distance, a figure appeared—weak, trembling, and drenched in desperation.

“Please…” a woman's voice echoed, barely above a whisper. "Tulungan mo ako... I can’t take this anymore."

Sylverine frowned, her sharp instincts kicking in. Sino siya? Why was this stranger asking for her help? She took a step closer, trying to make out the woman’s features. Her face was bruised, eyes hollow with pain, her hands trembling as they reached out towards Sylverine.

“W-what do you want from me?” Sylverine asked, her voice steady, but her heart racing. She was the mafia queen, feared by many, but this felt different—powerless, almost.

“He’s going to kill me,” the woman’s voice cracked, tears slipping down her face. “Please… ikaw lang ang makakatulong sa akin.”

Sylverine’s gaze hardened. Why was this woman so familiar? There was something about her eyes, a deep sorrow that tugged at something buried within Sylverine.

As Sylverine moved to reach out, a sharp pain shot through her chest. Everything blurred. The woman disappeared into the mist, and three towering figures emerged in her place—elegant, powerful, with an otherworldly presence.

Three goddesses—one of life, one of death, and one of reincarnation.

"Your time has come, Sylverine Valero," one of them spoke, her voice like the wind, both gentle and chilling. "Your path is about to change."

The ground beneath Sylverine shifted, dragging her down into darkness. "What are you talking about? Pinoputang'na mo ba ako? " she demanded, struggling against the force pulling her.

"You will take her place," another goddess said. "Her suffering, her fate, will now be yours."

Sylverine gasped, fear finally gripping her. "Mga peste! Marami na nga akong problema sa mundo ko dumagdag pa kayong mga yawa kayo. No! I don’t belong in this nightmare!"

But it was too late. The dream turned into a whirlwind of shadows and voices, the woman’s final cry still echoing in her mind: "𝑇𝑢𝑙𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑜 𝑎𝑘𝑜..."