Goddess Of Love

Annie's P.O.V.
By October I had become the queen of parties. Everyone always looked forward to them. As I grew more popular I also lost some things.
Every little thing I did was analyzed, I lost friends, but I also gained friends.
I think the hardest thing for me to lose was him.
Luke.
That's right. After awhile I finally admitted to myself that I missed him. I missed our little conversations in English and in the hallways and even outside of school. Whenever he was happy is blue eyes seemed to light up.
Now we only talked about projects.
But to be popular one must leave behind those who are pulling them down.

Luke's P.O.V.
I admit that Annie and I didn't have a great friendship. But it felt so right to be around her. I'd seen three sides of her.
The sweet girl who talked to me at parties and who stood up for me.
The party girl who was looking for a good time.
And the stuck up bitch she'd become.
I feel like we could've been friends. There was that tiny sliver of a chance that we could've been close.
But I destroyed that when I kissed her. I was drunk. She was drunk. I didn't have second thoughts and she said she didn't either but lately that seemed to be untrue.
Annie had become what she wanted to become. Adored by all. And even though I know that she's a bitch, I still can only see that sweet red haired girl under the mask.
Needless to say, I was pushed away as she become well known.
So that's why I was so surprised when an invitation to Annie's Halloween party arrived in the mail.

Michael's P.O.V.
I surveyed the crowd looking for someone in particular.
Bingo.
I spotted the red haired girl, newly dyed a nice shade of brown, looking sexy in a goddess costume. Of course the goddess would go as herself.
With Luke out of the way I could make a move.
I made my way over and then she turned, following somebody into the kitchen.
I followed, curious.
I peeked my head around the corner.
Not again.

Annie's P.O.V.
Luke found me first. I didn't expect him to show up. As he stood in front of me I took in his tacky vampire costume and chuckled. How could he possibly wear such a lame costume and pull it off so well?
I shook the thought out of my head.
I could see his lips moving but I couldn't hear him over the music so he grinned, grabbing my wrist and he pulled me to the kitchen.
I set my drink on the counter top.
"What did you need? Do you need to know where the alcoh-"
"No, I don't need to know where the alcohol is. But thanks. I, um, just wanted to talk."
"Talk? Luke, this is a party! And the only person you ever seem to talk to is Calum. Go interact! Meet new people!"
He sighed and I frowned. I knew he wasn't a very social person.
"How about I introduce you to some people?"
He looked down at me.
"You would do that? But wouldn't knowing me ruin your image?"
I felt my chest tighten. There was no way I could ever make up for that. But maybe if he made new friends or even got a girlfriend then he would be happy and I wouldn't have to feel guilty every time I saw him.
"Forget about that. Let's go make you some new friends."
I grabbed his hand and turned, slamming right into no other than the little punk bitch.
I sneered at him and pushed past.

Luke's P.O.V.
"Luke this is Aubree, Leah, and Josh. Aubree, Leah, Josh, this is Luke. Now mingle." I said grinning and making my way through the crowd.
I turned the corner to make my way outside and ran into the little punk again. And he was blocking my way.
"Move."
He looked at me.
"Hey. Listen. Can we talk?"
I rolled my eyes and looked him up and down.
"Why not." I made my way upstairs to have more privacy.

Michael's P.O.V.
After 'apologizing' for my actions in the past Annie seemed to soften a little bit. She also started calling me by my name.
Now, an hour later, we were sitting on the edge of a bed just laughing and talking.
She really was a sweetheart. The kind of girl that would make your mother happy. The kind of girl your father would want you to marry. The kind of girl your siblings would love.
Too bad I was only here for one thing.
Revenge.

Luke's P.O.V.
After Annie left me I chatted a little before I realized I had absolutely nothing in common with any of the group. I excused myself to get a drink and then just wandered.
It wasn't long before I needed to get away from the party completely so I made my way upstairs.
I could hear a couple laughing and chatting in a room.
I've always wanted a cute relationship where I could just talk and laugh about nothing.
As I made my way past the room they were in I glanced in for just a second.
But a second was all I needed to recognize her in a gorgeous goddess outfit and him in some kind of cheap rip off John Bender outfit.
Annie and Michael.