School Bullies

Annie's P.O.V .
We got assigned seats in English. Stupid me, I thought that meant getting away from Mr. Helpless Blonde but no. He's right next to me and we're partners for the year. But I won't let that ruin me. I'll just be as cold hearted and rude as possible so there's no way he'll want to be anything other than partners with me in English.

Luke's P.O.V.
Out of all people, Annie is my partner. I feel like the Lord is testing me.
Suddenly, no other than my best friend, Calum Hood, bursts through the door. "
"Sorry. I had a schedule change."
Mr. Monroe sighed. "You'll have to make a partnership of three since there is nobody to pair you up with."
Calum surveyed the room and saw me so he made his way back.
"Hey Lucifer!" He chuckled at his pet name for me.
10 minutes before the bell I felt somebody tapping on my shoulder. It was Annie.
"Your Asian friend is really hot." She grinned.
Calum obviously heard her because he started to pout and looked at her.
"I'm not Asian! My mom is an islander and my dad is Scottish!"
I laughed at Calum because literally everyone thought he was Asian. It didn't really bother him anymore but I could tell he was just trying to flirt with Annie.

Annie's P.O.V.
Luke was about to ask me something when the bell rang.
Saved by the bell again.
Of course I rushed out if there.
So Luke was friends with that Asian looking boy. Does that mean they're both nerds? What a shame. All the losers are hot and the popular kids...are not.
Sydney was a peculiar place. But hey, I'm not complaining. I'm getting exactly what I want.

Michael's P.O.V.
I watched as the tall, skinny blonde boy made his way into the cafeteria. As soon as he was withing twenty feet of me I took a few long strides and caught him by the back of his shirt.
"Hey there, Hemmings. I still didn't get a hello. You completely ignored me. That's a bit rude, don't you think?" I moved so I could be face to face with him. He looked scared. That's exactly the reaction I was looking for.
"Still no hello?" I said as I shoved him.
A voice came from behind me.
"Knock it off, asshat!"
It was a girl.

Annie's P.O.V.
"Knock it off, asshat!" I said angrily.
What am I doing? Oh well, I couldn't back down now. The tall boy with pitch black hair turned to face me.
"Yes, darling?" He said with a smirk plastered on his face.
"Leave him the hell alone. What did he ever do to you?"
By now most of the cafeteria was silent and watching as the scene played out.
"Listen princess, its really none of your business, now is it? I suggest you back away and go sit on your little throne." The black haired boy turned back to Luke, who looked scared shitless.
Oh hell no. This little punk bitch wasn't going to push me away that easily. I tapped on his shoulder and he turned around rolling his eyes.
"Back off of him. Or next time, you will see the dark side of me."
With that, I grabbed Luke (not so gently) by his wrist and dragged him, and the lunch tray he was carrying, to the corner of the cafeteria.

Michael's P.O.V.
I watched in shock as she pulled him away.
I knew she was the new girl and everybody loved her since her summer party but I didn't know the little princess had that fight in her.
Fiesty.
That's just how I like my girls.
I grinned, no showing any sign of defeat, and stalked out of the dingy cafeteria.

Luke's P.O.V.
"You didn't have to do that." I said quietly.
"Nonsense. That asshole was gonna beat you to a pulp and you know it."
I nodded. It wouldn't have mattered. He's done it before and he'll do it again.
But , of course, I didn't tell her that.