Not Your Time (Part 2)

Luke's P.O.V.
I've tried everything to make the pain go away.
Pills made me forget for a little while, slicing my skin made it worse, alcohol made me sick, and crying made me weaker.
Nothing was working. In fact, the pain kept getting worse with every passing day.
I don't go out anymore. I haven't seen Calum and Michael in weeks. Damn, I hadn't even said four words to my own family in nearly a week.
I just locked my door and kept the curtains closed. I sat and let the darkness take me over. There was no light in my life anymore.
But even being in my room brought on memories. There were so many memories.
She stayed the night, I told her I loved her, we watched horror movies and cuddled in my bed. She liked to dance around to All Time Low while wearing my Nirvana tank. She sang at the top of her voice and she would take my hands and pull me around with her.
Everything was about her. Everything.
Her presence surrounded me no matter where I was.
The thought of being with her only made my decision easier.
So much easier.
I'm thinking of her as I'm stripping off down to my boxers. I'm thinking of her as I start running the bath water. I'm thinking of her as I'm opening the medicine cabinet with shaky hands.
Not your time. Not your time.
No, its my time.
It's my time.
It's my time.
I'll be okay.
I don't even need a drink.
I swallow two. Then another two.
Two more down.
Eight, ten, twelve.
I'm sinking into the water. It's bitterly cold.
It's okay.
Fading.
Grey, my vision is blurred. Darker yet. My eyelids are heavy.
Right before black there's screaming.
"Luke! Luke!"
Black.

A/N: please don't hate me yet. I told you that these upcoming chapters were going to be dark and sad. I'm so sorry. But I promise there is only one dark chapter left.
Please vote, follow, share, & comment. Thanks!