Chapter 15

I hope you all enjoy it. Be sure to like and comment especially since I love reading your guy's comments. They can be pretty funny.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jade's POV

I had just gotten off the phone with my mom and I heard Cleo just get home with the kids

Jade: Hi, sweetie.

Cleo: Hello, my love.

I heard her call out from the other room. I walked into the living room to join her. I had Sky and Ivy run to me so I picked them up.

Ivy and Sky: Mommy!

Ivy and Sky: Mommy!

Jade: Hi girls.

I gave both of them a kiss on the head. I saw that Cleo was carrying a sleeping Crystal and was holding the hand of a very tired (y/n) who was rubbing his eyes with his free hand.

(Y/N): Hi mommy.

Jade: Are you tired?

He nodded his head.

Cleo: We had a long day at the park so why don't you give me a minute to put him and Crystal down for a nap.

She passed by me to bring them to the nursery. I put down Sky and Ivy.

Jade: Ok girls go play while I talk to mama.

I went to the nursery and saw that Cleo already had them in their beds. I saw little (y/n) was cuddling with his wolf plushie already asleep. While Cleo was playing with his hair she looked up at me and smiled.

Cleo: *whisper* What's going on, love?

Jade: *whisper* When you have a second can I talk to you?

We walked out of the room and she turned off the light to their room.

Cleo: What's up?

Jade: So long story short I called my mom and she invited us over to stay with them for a couple days. I told her I would have to ask you before we agreed to anything, but I think it would be a good idea. We could possibly go this weekend if you agree.

Cleo: Well I'm not opposed to it. Of course I think it's a good idea. Although I can already hear Vera going on and on about just going to visit Iris and Henry when we refused to bring the children over to my mother's. Which I agree with.

Jade: Well you could always remind your mother of why we denied that since at your parent's castle there are still cousins of yours that have great disdain for humans, werewolves, and our marriage.

Cleo: I know and if she finds out I will deal with it. However, back to the original point. Yes we can go spend the weekend with your mother.

Jade: Excellent, I will give her a call. Oh one more thing.

Cleo: Yes.

Jade: Do you remember the hot spring my parents' have on the property?

Cleo: I do.

Jade: So when you are packing be sure to bring a bathing suit, but I promise you won't be wearing one if it's just you and me.

Cleo: Oh.

I saw that blush spread across her beautiful pale white cheeks. I can wait to get her alone in the hot spring. I took out my phone to text my mom the news.

Iris' POV

After I got off the phone with Jade I had gone inside to shower and I had just finished making myself some breakfast when my phone rang

*Ring*

Once I checked my phone I couldn't help, but smile from ear to ear. I couldn't wait to tell Henry because I know he will be so happy to have his grandpuppies around. I know he will want to spend his time in the wolf form and even try to get (y/n) to enjoy. While I will be spend some time in my wolf form as well. I think (y/n) should just have some grandma and grandson time. Plus I wouldn't want Cleo and Ivy to feel left out.

Iris: I just need to wait a couple more days.

*Timeskip*

Today was the big day that my grandbabies are coming over. I had gotten a text from Jade that they left early this morning, so they should be here any minute.

Herny: Dear, you should try to relax

Herny: Dear, you should try to relax. You've been pacing around for hours and your tail is waging so fast I'm afraid you might break a lamp.

Iris: Sorry Henry, I can't help it. Our grandbabies are just so cute.

Herny: That they are.

Iris: Also don't pretend you aren't excited as well. You spent the last couple days talking about taking the girls on their first full wolf hunt.

Herny: I guess you're right. Just don't work yourself up too much.

Iris: I should be fine.

As I said that I saw Jade and Cleo's car pulling into the driveway. I walked to the door and opened it to give a little wave.

Iris: This is going to be an amazing weekend.

To be continued...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure to like and comment, especially if you enjoyed it. I know this is another kinda short chapter, but it's more for set up plus at least it's an update.