Chapter 2

The people of kingdom were very happy .
The royal members were standing on the gate to welcome their king .

Viraj : mata ham yaha pe kyu khade hai .

Rajkumar viraj asked his mother . His mother smiled and looked at his eyes and said smiling.

Ahuja : putra ham yaha tumhare pitashree ki pratikshya karrahe hai .. woh aaj aanewale hai na .

Viraj smiled at the news of his father's return and smiling he went to his uncle and said .

Viraj : kakashree .. kya pitashree aanewale hai .

Devant : haan putra tumhare pitashree lautne wale hai .

Viraj smiled widely . He was happy now his father will come . He was very sad when his father left . Even though he was very small to know what had happened he still understood the situation of his father so he was not angry with him just upset.

Devant : bhabhishree ... lagta hai bharatashree aachuke hai .

He said when they heard the beatings of drums . He looked at his brother his eyes were teary seeing him after so many years. Maharaj vikrant came and stood in front of his family. He was smiling after seeing his family after so many years.

Devant went forward and touched the feet of his brother. His drops of tears touched the feet of his brother like he was washing his legs with his tears .

Devant : pranipat... bharatashree .

Vikrant: mere anuj tumhe dekhne k paschyat meri yatra mi sari thakan mitchuki hai .

Saying this both the brothers hugged while closing their eyes while their respective wives looked at them with a smile . The love that the brothers shared was deep . The people of the whole aryavart used to say that the love between brothers should be like theirs .

They both separated after few minutes maharaj vikrant opened his eyes and looked at his wife he went towards her and she bent down to touch his feet but he stopped her holding her by her shoulders . They both looked at each others eyes with love and longing.

"Pitashree pranipat " he heared a tiny voice he looked down and saw his son . He was amazed at how much he had grown he hugged his son " mere priye putra tum kitne bade hogaye hou ". He said . " tatshree kadachit aap bhulchuke hai ki mei bhi hun yaha " rajkumar devesh said while pouting , a little jealous because he didn't got any attention from his favorite and only uncle . Maharaj vikrant looked at him and smiled but before he could say anything his son interrupted him .

" woh isiliye bharata .. kyuki pitashree mujhse adhik prem karte hai " . " aesha nahi hai ..tatshree mujhse adhik prem karte hai " . He said while showing tongue to his brother. Whereas maharaj vikant chuckled with the rest of his family . He looked at both of them lovingly he really missed those silly bickering of his sons where he was pulled into .

" chalo chalo yedhi tum dono ne jyesth ko or adhik taang kiya na tou mujh se bura koi nahi hoga ". Trisha the wife of Devant said . "Pranipat jyesth " . She said . " kalyan hou " he said . He was happy to see his family laughing and smiling.

"Chaliye jyesth bhitar chaliye " Devant said . They walked inside the castle and after few hours the mens were at the meeting hall whereas the women were inside the kitchen with their kids troubling them .

Inside the hall .

All the ministers were seating on their thrones . When the brothers entered the hall .

" bharatashree aapke anupasthiti mei mene iss rajya ka karyabhar sambhala .. pranthu aap jab wapas aachuke hai tou .. mei aapse nevedan karta hun ki aap varchas ka karya bhar sambhale " Devant said while vikrant nodded .

After few hours the meeting was over and everyone were in their respective chambers preparing for sleep .

In the chamber of vikrant and ahuja .

Vikrant was waiting for his wife to come it was almost a day since he came but they both were not able to talk to each other . They were busy in their respective works . He was thinking about telling about the boon of mata parvati to her . When ahuja entered the chamber .

" ahuja priye " he went and hugged her . Ahuja got teary after seeing him she was controlling her tears when she saw him in the morning. " Arya aapko dekhne kliye mei tarash gai thi ". "Mei janta hun priye paranthu yek putri kliye itna karna tou sobhavik hi hai na ?" . He said "haan arya mei janti hun .. yek putri tou mei bhi chati hun .. paranthu mei aapse yeh puchna chatithi ..ki aapko putri prapti kliye tapasya karne ki kya awashykta thi " . " priye mene yeh tapasya kebal yek putri kliye nahi .. balki mata parvati k saman divya or asadharand putri ki prapti kliye kiya hai .. or dekhona iss putri ka abhi janam bhi nahi hua .. kintu usne mujhe mata parvati k darshan karadiye .." he said . Ahuja knew how big devotee of mata parvati her husband was and she was proud of it ." tou .. kya hua arya .. kya aapki tapasya ..safal hui " . She asked she was hoping that the answer be yes and lucky for her the answer was yes . " haan priye mata parvati ne kaha tha ki rajya lautne k paschyat yagya ka aayojan karna ..uss yagye mei mata parvati sowyam aake .. hame hamari putri denggi " he said happily he had always wanted to be a father of a girl .

He had wanted his first child to be a girl but he was happy because he was blessed with two sons . (For your information devesh is 2 months younger than viraj . So they don't have any formality but still devesh respect viraj ) but still the void space of his heart always screamed for a daughter . He couldn't control him being a devotee of mata jagat janani herself he wanted a daughter blessed to him by her .

Ahuja was happy that she will become a mother once again and that to a daughter but more importantly she was happy because her husband was happy .

" tou hame yagya ka aayojan karna chahiye .. hai na arya " . She said "haan priye isiliye ham kal iss bishaye mei bharata devant .. or behen trisha se  baat karenge ... abhi kliye kya hame ... hamari sundar patni ka dhyaan prapth ... hosakta hai " he said while picking out a red rose from the vase kept in the chamber and giving it to her . " arya ... aap bhi na "  she whined and blushingly went to the balcony and sat on the chair . He also followed her and sat beside her .

She kept her head on his shoulder and close her eyes feeling blissful. That night they both spent talking about how much they missed each other and talking about what had vikrant missed in all those years .

Well this much for today see you in next chapter till then peace out ✌️