Chapter 12

" no we are not ..putri ." Said her father while looking at her "We are planning to arrange a sowayambar for you dear ." Said her uncle " tell me putri ..are you ready for this ?" Asked Ahuja with a small smile . Here Divyanshi's heart was crying but she was not showing her emotions. " putri if you don't want then we won't force you .. but please say something." Said trisha genuinely worried for her . " mata i want time to think about all of this ." Said Divyanshi. And she got up and walked out of the room lost in her thoughts. Her family members looked worried for her . Seeing her sad pained everybody's heart but it was necessary to get her married.. she is a daughter every daughter gets married one day.

Here Divyanshi was walking towards her garden her friends saw her coming and greeted her but she was not in sense she went and directly sat down on ground with her back leaning against a tree . Her friends seeing her state worriedly went towards her and sat down around her . " what happened to you divyu .?" Asked her friend and handmaid ..mala . "Say something divyu seeing you like this is making our heart ache ." Said her other maid chaya . " why is your beautiful face derived of any emotions ..divyu say something?" Said her other friend madhu .

Divyanshi didn't said anything and told them to leave her alone . Her friends understanding her turmoil first didn't agreed but when she ordered them they had to follow so they went . On the way they saw bhabhishrees of Divyanshi , yuvrani Avni ( wife of viraj ) and satya ( wife of Devesh )  and they understood the matter was very serious as they were also devoid of any emotions at that time .

Divyanshi was hugging her knees and was crying silently . Avni and satya looked at each orher and both went to each of her sides . Divyanshi on sensing their presence stooped crying and was now snuffling a little. Avni putted her arm and said . " dear it is okay .. don't cry ." " seeing you cry  like this feels  we are burning in fire ." Said satya while caressing Divyanshi's hair . " if you don't want to do this sowayambar then you can tell us ... we won't let anyone force you ." Said satya  with a determined look . " we will do as you want dear .. just think about it hmm ." Said Avni feeling compassion for her .

And they both went to let her think . Divyanshi was devastated she knew agreeing for sowayambar will mean she will have to stay away from her family and she didn't wanted to go away from her family. Not being able to think properly she got up and went outside of the castle and went towards the riverside and sat on a stone .  She was just staring at the setting sun and enjoying the soft breeze of air . It always calmed her whenever she was near nature . Divyanshi in bliss closed her eyes and was just enjoying the breath if wind as it passed by her when suddenly she heard something .

She took out a knife that she always hide for emergency while going out of castle . She swiftly took it out and pointed it at the throat of the person . " woh .. relax devi .. i mean no harm ." Said the person . " it may seem like it .. but i don't trust you ... you better not move even a inch ." She warned . " well do you see any kind of weapon with me .. i only have this flute with me .. what will this even do to you .?" He said . " Don't you even try to riddle me ..just tell me who are you ..?" She asked with fiercely . ' wow you are not even able to recognize the person whom you consider as your swami .. your ajitesh .. i am deeply hurt priye .' He thought .

" why are you not replying?" She said with aggression . " chill devi .. i am vasudev krishna of Dwarika ." He said . " really .. she asked ." And looked at him with a sarcastic smile and said . " then i am jagat sundari ." She said with sarcasm . He smiled ' yeah that you are my shobhanam .' He thought . " why are smiling like a creep ?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. Krishna chuckled and said . " i will answer all of your questions but please keep this knife away from me .. i request you ." He said while making a crying face . So Divyanshi removed the knife sensing that he is not to be afraid of .