Chapter 13

As Divyanshi reached the castle she found her friends waiting for her at the gate . Her friends hugged her and took her inside . Divyanshi with a tired voice said she will go to her room . Divyanshi reached her room , closed her doors , as Divyanshi sat on her bed she started to think about it again . ' if my father wants me to get married then what is wrong in it .. i am a daughter..a princess.. i am meant to get married.. and most importantly every father wish to give kanyadaan .. it is his right .. if my father desires it ..then it is my duty to let it happen.. from childhood he has full filled my every small wishes .. then why can't i ?' She thought .

' i will accept my destiny as my friend said .. i will get married.' She thought and with determination she went outside and to the meeting hall where she knew her family will be .

Her family was discussing about the situation. "Jyesth if she doesn't want to get married then i don't think we should force her ." Said Devesh with a gloomy face . " we are not forcing her to do anything.. we have not and we will not .. it is her decision." Said vikrant with a smile . " jyesth our divyu is sad and you are smiling." Asked trisha with confusion. " trisha we are not forcing her in anything and she is just gloomy about the marriage topic .. arya just wants to clear it ." Said ahuja with a beautiful smile .

" we already discussed it .. that we will not even talk about this topic ever again if she gets sad .. so i think we should not talk about it anymore ." Said devesh while glaring at the wall . " this is the first time we have made her cry .. and i hope it will be our last time also .. pitashree ." Said viraj with a stern look  . The men of the house could not tolerate her tears . Especially viraj and devesh they both were good sons and obedient as well but their sister's vulnerable sight could make them mad . " we understand that putro but one day she will have to get married." Said ahuja . " jiji is absolutely right .. daughters are meant to go away one day .." said trisha. " yes arya just like matas , me and satya .. she is also meant to be someone's kulvadhu ." Said Avni . " you guys need to understand she is at the proper age of marriage.. why do you think we don't let her go outside of the kingdom that much .. because of her beauty she is always in danger ... every king or prince that come here in the name of business or something .. do you really think they are here to make business relation ... cause i don't think so,.. they only come here for Divyanshi." Said satya .. just like her name she always spoke true facts and this time also she made everyone shut .

" thats why if she gets married to someone then it is for her own good only ." Said ahuja . " no ahuja if she doesn't want to then i will not .. we will cancel the idea of sowayambar from our minds ." Said vikrant ..guilty for making his daughter cry . He was just looking gloomily and sitting on his chair . " no pitashree you don't have to cancel the sowayambar  i am ready to get married." She said while entering inside the chamber. Everyone looked at her surprised. " putri you don't have to we will not force you ..you know that right.?" Asked vikrant.

" i know that pitashree and i have made this decision after thinking a lot .. i am ready to get married.. hope you all will bless this decision of mine ." She said with her smile. Her family happy to see her normal self smiled and hugged her tightly . " okay then we will conduct your sowayambar after a month .. and i will invite each and every kingdom of aryavart .. for you ." Said vikrant with a chuckle and left the room with Devant who smiled at Divyanshi and after caressing her head went after his brother . Devesh and viiraj hugged her one last time and went after their fathers .

And she was left with ladies who looked at her with tearful eyes . Her mothers were crying silently. " you can tell us how you want your sowayambar to be conducted." Asked ahuja . " what do you mean .?" Asked Divyanshi with a cute pout . " she means do you want to conduct some type of competition to see who is worthy of you ." Asked trisha with a chuckle . " what competition or why should I decide it .." . She said . " because it is going to be your sowayambar.. it is your right to decide how you want your sowayambar to be ." Said satya . " like what ?" Asked Divyanshi with a small smile. " like you can ask questions if you want ..and whoever will answer correctly you will garland him ..or you can keep some kind of fighting competition or anything." Said Avni with a excited smile .