Chapter 17

"Are you okay ?" He asked breathing heavily . " yeah i am okay but what happened to you ?" She asked looking at him . Yudhisthir just froze what will he say to her that he came running here because his brothers were teasing or should he say teaching him for his first night. 'What will i tell her i can't tell her the truth but i can't even lie .?' He thought . Divyanshi on noticing his frozen state asked . "Umm Are you okay arya ?" And Yudhisthir just looked at her with hesitation . hearing 'arya' from her mouth was very pleasant to his ears .
'Phew she didn't inquired further .' He thought .

"Yes i am okay uh it is time to sleep uh you sleep on the bed and i will just sleep on the floor ." He said and Divyanshi's eyes just widen in horror. "No no i can't let you sleep on the floor you should sleep on the bed and i will sleep on the floor ." She said . "I can't do this adharma please sleep on the bed ." He said .
"And i can't do adharma by letting my husband sleep on the floor while i sleep on the bed ." She said . Yudhisthir sighed there was noway that he was going to win against her so he just nodded. "Then what do you suggest?" He asked .

Divyanshi looked at the bed and said . " the bed is big enough for both of us if you don't have a problem then i don't mind sleeping on the same bed ." She said and lowered her eyes in shyness. Yudhisthir nodded and moved towards the bed he laid down and Divyanshi made a barrier using pillows Yudhisthir frowned and said . "Its okay i don't move when sleeping ." Divyanshi just smiled . " oh it is not for you uh i move while sleeping so ." She said feeling embarrassed .

Yudhisthir just chuckled and Divyanshi just went inside the duvet and slept that night they both slept it was quite a awkward night for both of them .

Next morning came as always he woke up before sunrise and saw his wife who was now sleeping facing him with her left hand resting on his chest he admired her . He was just staring at her when Divyanshi's sleep also faded and she opened her eyes she saw Yudhisthir in front of her she abruptly got up and went inside the bathroom without even glancing at him but he noticed the soft red hue of her face he smiled. He has been smiling a lot since yesterday.

Then after half hour came Divyanshi . Yudhisthir's breathing stopped as he saw her long black hair cascaded below her hips . How he admired this view which only he could see for lifetime. Yudhisthir broke free from his trance as Divyanshi sat on her dressing table . Yudhisthir went to bathroom .

Divyanshi braided her hair after it dried she putted sindur and chudamani on her hair and she started wearing her ornaments and a golden lehenga with golden jewels.

As Divyanshi was ready she got up at the same time Yudhisthir also came out Divyanshi still embarrassed with the morning incident was about to go when . "Divyanshi." He called her she looked at him . "Yes arya is there anything you need ?" She asked . "No i was just ." He looked nervous and so did Divyanshi. There was a long pause deciding to break it she was about to speak when . " hail to yuvraj and yuvrani sorry yuvrani , yuvraj but maharani gandhari and rajmata kunti are asking for yuvrani's presence ." She said Divyanshi looked at her husband and gave him a small smile. She then went outside with the dasi .