Chapter 7

Its been five days since the naming ceremony of the princess . Pandu and vikrant along with Devant talked a lot about the past and the present and at the end about future . Their wives also bonded well kunti , trisha , ahuja and madri  talked about their respective kids about their behavior and naughtiness .

"mitra after coming here and talking with you my heart is filled with happiness.. but its been five days since we came here ..i think now me along with my family should return back " . Pandu said with smiley face . " what ? .. no  no no i can't allow that pandu .. but I can't even stop you ... but i can request you please mitra .. stay for few days more " . Vikrant said not wanting to let his friend go ." yes pandu i think you should stay for few more days " . Said Devant .

" no no it is okay vikrant .. we can meet next time again ok .. but i need to leave .. i need to redeem for my faults you know that ." Said pandu with a guilt ridden face . " if thats what you want pandu ... then I can't stop you ..but remember the doors of my house are always open for you " . With that vikrant and pandu hugged each other .

Time skip ~

Pandu along with his wives and sons stood at the gates of varchas the whole royal family of varchas were there to bid them all good bye .and little Diyanshi was in her mothers embrace .

Pandu and vikrant hugged each other then pandu hugged devant . Madri , kunti , ahuja and trisha also hugged each other. Viraj and devesh hugged Yudhisthir and Bheem saying their good byes .

Pandu , kunti and madri stepped outside the gate and then went bheem . Yudhisthir was also about to step outside but he turned to look at Divyanshi even he didn't knew why . Yudhisthir also stepped outside and just as he did Divyanshi cried out loud . Seemed like she wanted to stop him .

Hearing her cries Yudhisthir turned look at her again but kunti called him . So with a last glance at her Yudhisthir walked towards his mother with sorrow filled eyes .

Here ahuja was getting a hard time trying to stop Divyanshi from crying .  This was the first time Divyanshi cried since her birth .

But some how ahuja made Divyanshi stop crying . Divyanshi with tears filled eyes turned her head to look at the gates but she could not see him . She sobbed hard it was like she felt deep sorrow.

Time skip~

Years passed now Divyanshi was a beautiful child  . She was seen running in the forest with her friends following her .

" Divyanshi stop see we are already deep inside  the forest .. if your father , uncle or your two brothers got to know about this we will be punished.. stop please " said her friend with a tired face .. sweat was running down their faces but Divyanshi was unfazed by it . She kept running and running.

" my dear friends don't worry just like every time i will protect you ok but please don't stop me from exploring this beautiful nature .. I don't know why but i just love nature ."

( well of course she does she is a part of prakriti herself ) .

Divyanshi  stopped to let her friends catch up with her  but she saw a beautiful baby deer she wanted to pet him so she went up close to it but it ran deeper in the forest  and Divyanshi ran after it getting deeper and deeper into the forest . She didn't realized how far she has came leaving her friends behind .

Divyanshi huffed as she could not reach  the deer that is when she noticed her surroundings she has always came deep into the forest but never this deep she could not recognize her surroundings. But still she didn't felt scared she walked to a near by tree and sat there hoping for  her friends to come and save her .

Divyanshi was bored of waiting  and was also feeling hungry so she went on path leading her deeper in the forest in search of some fruits .
She reached near a pepal tree there she saw a rishi doing his meditation . She thought to ask help from him . " pitashree said that disturbing a rishi's meditation is equivalent to burning in hell ..i will ask for help when he opens his eyes till then .. even i can sit and do meditation " she said to herself . Divyanshi also sat and started to do  her meditation .

After few hours the rishi finally opened his eyes and saw a golden light surrounding a child . He realized that she is not a ordinary child and closed his eyes to know about her reality but he couldn't so he opened his eyes and said " pranipat "

Hearing the voice of the said rishi she opened her eyes as well and said " pranipat mahodaya " . She politely greeted him .
" what are you doing in this part of the forest ?" Asked the rishi with a clam demeanor. " rishiwar i was playing in the forest with my friends..but i saw a baby deer so i ran after it .. but now i am lost .. i saw you and thought about asking for help " . " for sure i will help you but before that you have to answer my question then only i can help you .. what do you say ? " said the rishi with a smirk .

Divyanshi thought for a while and said " my father has always taught me to never leave a person empty with his request ...so i will answer your question..please ask your question rishiwar " She said politely she looked determined to answer his question . The rishi with a amazed look asked ." so tell me what is big for human dharma or karma  and which can be considered as  pooja dharma or karma ?" He asked with confidence. Divyanshi thought for a while and with a beautiful smile she said " neither dharma nor karma is big for a human ... because a human is doing his karma in every aspect in every path of his life they can be good or bad so karma cannot be considered as pooja and in other hand dharma is a thinking a human can think doing bad is his dharam but  karma done with bad intentions can never be dharma , doing good is the true meaning of dharma ... so in my opinion dharma is big for kings and karma is big for rishis ... but karma done on the basis of dharma is big for humans and that can only be considered as pooja " said Divyanshi with a proud gleam in her eyes . The rishi looked amazed at how easily she answered correctly when no one he asked the question before could answer it . " oh dear one please  tell me who are you ? " asked the rishi " i am the daughter of maharaj vikrant and maharani ahuja of  varchas ..Divyanshi" . Rishi's  eyes widened in surprise now he understood why she could answer his question ' she is manas putri of mahadev and mata parvati ' the rishi thought .

" i gave you my identification but what about you ... so please enlighten me with your identity " she asked while joining her hands and bowing her head . The rishi smiled and said " i am  rishi Durvasa  putri " he said while smiling.

Well this much for today see you in next chapter till then peace out ✌️