Chapter 10

Time skip ~

Its been 12 years since the pandavs went for education . Everyone were grown up to be charming men . But the enmity between the brothers always increased.

It was morning time a man could be seen coming out of water with his half body still under water he was praying to lord surya and then four other boys also came out of water with their half body inside the water .

They all after praying to surya dev came out of the water and started walking towards their hut . The five brothers shared the hut . " jyesth i am very excited  tomorrow we are going to see mata .. i wonder how will she react seeing us ." Said bheem excitedly. " she will be shocked to see how fat you have gotten bharata bheem .. i hope the castle of hastinapur is strong enough for a elephant." Said nakul while laughing. " how dare you nakul ." Said bheem playfully and the bickering was started .

" mother will be very happy to see her sons my dear brothers ." Said arjun with a smile . " but mata will be very after seeing me .. after seeing how handsome i have become ." Said nakul while moving his hand through his hair and looking at the mirror. All the pandavs sighed except Yudhisthir who smiled seeing his brothers . " yeah everyone will be happy seeing us but ..you know who will be very very happy ." Asked sehdev with a mischievous grin . " who will be very happy sehdev ?" Asked arjun .

Sehdev with a mischievous grin walked towards Yudhisthir and said . " our jyesth will be very happy and you know why ?" . " why sehdev ?" Asked bheem with curiosity whereas Yudhisthir suddenly being the topic looked stunned. " because he will be able to meet his princess of dreams ." Said sehdev with a mischievous glint . " what do you mean ? .. jyesth what is he saying ?" Asked nakul . " jyesth is he saying right ?" Asked arjun .

Yudhisthir with a nervous laugh looked away but didn't said anything since he didn't lie his brothers understood that it was right . They interrogated him until he confirmed it .

"But sehdev how did you knew about it ?" Asked bheem . " I don't know how you guys didn't noticed but i always noticed that he after our training always came here and looked at a anklet." Said sehdev . Yudhisthir was a blushing a little bit .

On asking him about the anklet he said each and everything without even hiding anything . His brothers teased him a lot . And now it was time for food and the rest of the pandavs except Yudhisthir went from there . Yudhisthir walked towards his side of the bed and opened a small box he picked something from the box which was wrapped in red cloth. He untied the knot and pulled a anklet . The same anklet that she left behind.

Yudhisthir smiled seeing the anklet and closed his eyes and whispered her name " Divyanshi " .

In varchas.

Divyanshi was meditating when she opened her eyes she felt like someone called her . But she saw no one except her friends who were making garland of flowers for pooja after her meditation was complete . She with her friends went inside the temple that she had built in the river side . It was temple a of mata parvati and mahadev .

She started her pooja and after completing her pooja she went to give daan as always. She is also grown up to be a beautiful maiden her long black hair that touch her hips was left open signaling that she is unmarried is flowing lightly in air her big doe eyes so beautiful with slight blue orbs were enough to make anyone weak in their knees. Her fair complexion and slim body made her look like a apsara . The stories of her  beauty was heard by everyone in whole aryavart . The kings and princes used to come to varchas just to get a glimpse of her beauty in the name of business .