Chapter 8

" oh pious rishi .. today i am really grateful that i got the opportunity to see you " . Divyanshi said while bowing her head . " no dear one it is me who is very lucky that i got a chance to meet you dear one " . Said rishi durvasa with a smile . " you said you wanted help .. since you answered my question..i will fulfill my promise " . " thank you rishiwar " .

Time skip~

Now they both were standing in front of the castle . They both talked a lot about on the way mainly because Divyanshi was  curious about his journey of spirituality , about how he became such a known rishi . Divyanshi knew well about his anger issues so she was very careful about her words .

The royal family of varchas came running outside to search for their princess immediately when they got the news of her disappearance from her maids . But when they came outside they saw her standing and talking with the great sage Durvasa .

The king along with his family greeted the great sage . " my eyes are blessed that i got to see you rishi Durvasa ... please come inside " vikrant greeted him and took him inside . He wanted to hug his daughter but him being a king greeting the rishi  was his dharma at that time so he ignored his daughter went inside with him .
Devant also wanted to hug his divyu but he followed his brother as he saw the princes and the women were handling the situation.

Ahuja hugged her daughter while crying and later was joined by trisha . They both hugged the princess crying . Devesh and viraj were so worried about her they both hugged her and cried ." why did you went inside the forest .. how many times have i told you not to go inside the forest .... what would i have done if something had happened to you huh ? " said ahuja with tears falling down her face . " no mata see i am perfectly fine .. nothing happened to me .. i am okay " . Said Divyanshi with a gentle smile " the question is not about are you hurt or not ... the question is if something had happened then huh ? " said trisha with tearful face . " no my dear mata trisha nothing happened to me you say nah .. that i am the daughter of the prakriti .. then how can a mother hurt her children... just like how you both protect me .. my dear mother nature also protects me .. so believe me nothing can happen to me " said Divyanshi while touching the chins of her mother .

" now you are not allowed to go to the forest .. you hear me " said viraj  sternly. " nooo .. you know how much i love nature you can't do that .. jyesth please " . Said Divyanshi pleadingly . " no i can't compromise with your safety dear sister " . Said viraj while nodding his head in a no . " you can't do that ..  bharata devu say something " . Divyanshi said and asked for help from devesh but he could not go against his elder brother when he was right " he is saying absolutely right divyu .. it is for your safety only " ." if you guys will do this then i will complain about it to pitashree and then we will see " .

" okay okay we will see but for now shall we go inside there is a guest inside and we have to attend him ..hmm " . Ahuja said and went inside to assist her husband. The children were also about to move forward when trisha stopped them . " wait.. children you all are aware of rishi Durvasa's anger so .. don't do anything that can provoke him .. alright " . Warned trisha although all her children were aware with the stories of the anger of the rishi still prevention is better than cure .

The children nodded in yes and all went inside to meet with the guest . In the hall the rishi Durvasa was sitting on the throne of the king which was offered by the king himself and the king could be seen washing the pious feet of the pious rishi with milk and water and the queen was fanning the said rishi .

The sage blessed the couple and the king asked him about how he met his daughter . The great sage told him about the wisdom and pure vision of his daughter how she answered a question which no one till now could answer .
" king vikrant i am impressed with the knowledge and thinking your daughter has even at this age .. i know she is not a ordinary child she is not just a part of divine she is divine herself ... who took birth as human ."