Chapter 16

Next morning came so did pandavs came to the hastinapur. Whole hastinapur was celebrating the people came out of their houses and the path was crowded with the people wanting to see their yuvrani. Divyanshi smiled looking at them in all her glory Yudhisthir also smiled after seeing her smile. Soon they entered inside the gates of castle to hear the loud beating of drums in the door were the whole royal family of hastinapur everyone looking enthusiastic to welcome the couple .

As they halted, Yudhisthir got down and forwarded his right hand for Divyanshi and she smiled and kept her hand on his hand as she also got down . They both together walked to the door where his family was waiting. Gandhari was smiling and holding a aarti thaal to welcome them . Pandavs except Yudhisthir had already greeted them and were standing beside their mother Yudhisthir and Divyanshi first touched the feet of maharaj and maharani then moved towards pitamah who blessed them wholeheartedly then went to vidur then kunti after that it was shakuni's turn who blessed them grudgingly.

" putra Yudhisthir come here new couple should always be welcomed together." Said gandhari smiling. They both moved and stood in front of her as she did their aarti . " putri Divyanshi now you should push this kalash with your right feet ." She said after putting a kalash filled with rice on the ground and Divyanshi did as she was told .

After she was welcomed Divyanshi was guided to her and Yudhisthir's room to change and Yudhisthir went to talk with maharaj . As Divyanshi was freed from that heavy lehengga she took a breath of relief. She changed into a beautiful but light lehengga. She braided her hair . Her lehengga and jewelries.

She looked at herself in the mirror and putted the sindur after that she wore the chudamani

She looked at herself in the mirror and putted the sindur after that she wore the chudamani .

As she was admiring the chudamani a dasi came inside and told her that kunti and gandhari were calling her in the kitchen

As she was admiring the chudamani a dasi came inside and told her that kunti and gandhari were calling her in the kitchen. She went to the kitchen with the maid . There she saw kunti and gandhari talking .

But as kunti saw her they both stopped and called Divyanshi near them . " putri it is your first day in here after your marriage, so you have to make something." Said kunti smiling. " of course mata what do you both want me to cook .?" She asked . " well you don't have to make much dear just decide a sweet as their are a lots of people here ready to eat , I suggest u to only make a sweet dish ." Said said gandhari and three of them chuckled . Kunti held the chin of her daughter in law and said . " we both will help you with these maids ." Divyanshi tried to deny but .

"No it is not easy to make food for 111 people." Said gandhari and Divyanshi started to cook the kheer with the help of some dasis and her mother in laws . After half an hour the kheer was ready . With other delicacies were also prepared by maids . Soon every royal member came for breakfast . The mens were seated and the women were serving them . " putri Divyanshi as a wife it is your duty to serve to your husband serve him food dear ." Said Kunti , Divyanshi nodded and started serving Yudhisthir. Yudhisthir looked at her and smiled a little his heart was throbbing wildly.

Yudhisthir thanked her and started eating the food . " putri serve him kheer as well ." Said kunti smiling. " you know putra Yudhisthir this kheer is made by Divyanshi herself ." Said Gandhari smiling. "Bhabhishree please serve me as well ." Said bheem . " putra Divyanshi will serve today's food only to Yudhisthir if you want someone to serve you then you should also get married." Said gandhari and everyone laughed at him just then shakuni karna Dushsasan and Duryodhan entered.

Duryodhan looked at Divyanshi lust full eyes which went unnoticed by everyone they also sat and stared ti eat Duryodhan glared at Yudhisthir as Divyanshi served him .

After breakfast everyone except the ladies went outside the dining hall to their respective ways . The ladies started to eat after eating after they ate kunti and gandhari also went from there and then Dushalla and Divyanshi finally hugged each other then Dushalla took Divyanshi to her room where subhadra was already waiting for them . Subhadra hugged Divyanshi.

" jiji you are looking exceptionally beautiful as a married women." Subhadra said with a cute smile . " of course she is after all she married my bharata ." Said Dushalla with a teasing grin . " when you came last time i told you that i don't mind you being my bhabhishree and see even you don't mind ." She said and started to laugh with subhadra . " jiji by the what do you think of yuvraj Yudhisthir now ?" Asked subhadra teasingly. Divyanshi blushe and looked down . " come on don't get all shy bhabhishree say nah ." Said Dushalla urging .

"He is i don't know what to say you both realize that I haven't spend that much time with him but with how much i have i can tell that he is a nice human , caring , thinks positive all the time , knows how to love , he is a follower of dharma ." She said and smiled . "Ohohoh ." Teased Dushalla and subhadra and Divyanshi blushed furiously . The three of them got in a very long conversation not realizing that it was time for everyone to go to sleep .

"Putri Divyanshi it is time for you to go to your chamber it is night time already you must be tired go and take some rest ." Said kunti after entering in the chamber with gandhari . " putri Dushalla rajkumari subhadra you both can accompany her to her room ." Said gandhari the princess said yes and took Divyanshi to her room .

"Bhabhishree now you just sit here jyesth must be on his way hmhie." She said while giggling . " lets go Dushalla all the best jiji we want all the details tomorrow." Said subhadra and dragged Dushalla with her out before Divyanshi could even say something they both shut the doors . Now confused on what to do she was just sitting on the bed as told by them .
'Should i just sleep no no what will he think but i don't want to do anything and why did they even said al the best to me .' She thought but her chain of thoughts were broken as Yudhisthir entered. They both looked at each other and .

Well this much for today see you in the next chapter till then peace out ✌️