Chapter 11

Next morning came and Divyanshi was all set to leave . Before she went she wanted to visit the famous temple Augarnath mandir so she went to kunti's chamber to tell her . She was outside the chamber , she saw kunti discussing something with her sons . ' maybe they are thinking about todays meeting ..' she thought and knocked on the door to get the attention of the family. Kunti after seeing her smiled and called her inside and Yudhisthir was stunned by her and other pandavs were just looking at him with a mischievous smile .

" putri you here tell me is there something you needed ." Asked kunti with a smile . " rajmata i wanted to go and visit the Augarnath mandir... as i am leaving i thought that i should visit it ...so i came to tell you that i am going there ..so i will go ..pranipat." Said and was about to go when kunti called her . " putri are you going alone ?" She asked with worry . " yes rajmata as the temple is near i thought going alone won't be a problem." Said Divyanshi. " no dear you are our guest .. we can't let you go alone .. what if something happened to you then ? No no you are not going alone." Said kunti with genuine concern that Divyanshi remembered her mother . Divyanshi held her hands and said . " no rajmata nothing will happen you don't have to worry." " no no i can't do that... so how about you go with one of my sons they will take you there safely." Said kunti .

Pandavs except Yudhisthir got a fabulous idea to let their brother and their soon to be bhabhishree spend some alone time . " i am sorry rajkumari i can't take you there as i have some work ." Said bheem . " even i am sorry i have to go to the vaidye  as my herbal cream is finished." Said nakul . " i have to learn new archery tricks from guru Dronacharya.. so sorry rajkumari." Said arjun . " i also have a very important work ... but our jyesth will take you there ." Said sehdev. Yudhisthir looked at his brothers who smirked at him . Yudhisthir didn't said anything. " right putra you will take her right ?" Asked kunti and Divyanshi also looked at him expectantly and Yudhisthir nodded his head in yes .

" this is final now ..putra Yudhisthir will take you there .. as you are returning soon I suggest that you both should leave now ." Said kunti.
And soon Divyanshi and Yudhisthir were out of the chamber and on there way to the temple . On the way nobody talked anything but wanted to talk . With an awkward silence they both reached the temple . And Yudhisthir got down first and waited for the princess to get down .

As Divyanshi was getting down she stepped on her lehengga and was about to fall . She closed her eyes for the impact but she didn't felt the hard ground instead she felt two strong arms holding her on place . As she opened her eyes she saw Yudhisthir staring at her and they both were lost in each others eyes. For both of them the moment was magical as Yudhisthir stared at her blue orbs he felt like his soul was captured by her . And as Divyanshi stared at his brown eyes she felt like she was drowning in those eyes . As they both were staring in each others eyes soft breeze was flowing and Divyanshi opened hair touched Yudhisthir eyes it felt like the outside world faded away and they both were only present there .

They both after sometime Yudhisthir broke the eye contact and both realized in which position they both were  and quickly separated from each other both felt empty with the lost contact. " rajkumari you can do your pooja i will be here outside ." Said Yudhisthir with rosey cheeks and Divyanshi just nodded with a shy smile and went inside the temple to do her pooja . As she went Yudhisthir thought . ' why am I feeling like this every time she comes close to me .. what is this feeling? And most importantly why am i feeling it ?' .

As he was thinking Divyanshi finished her pooja and they she came outside and they both again started to move towards the castle in pure silence and this time Divyanshi thought about breaking the silence. " rajkumar ... how are you ?" She asked not knowing what to ask . Yudhisthir with confusion asked her . " what do you mean rajkumari?" . " I don't know what to ask you but wanted to talk with you so i asked ." She said honestly and he smiled ' she wants to talk to me .' He thought and blushed . " i am fine why did you asked ?" He said . " well you didn't seemed when I entered the room so i was just .. i don't know .. lets talk about something else ." She said .