Chapter 114- Honeymoon

Hunter's P.O.V.

Stella and I were on a plane to Switzerland and she's so excited she's literally jumping out of her seat. And I'm not 100% sure it's from excitement or if she's scared because I know she doesn't like airplane's and she's also afraid of heights so I think that's it.

"Hunter can you pull the shade down I'm going to be sick" Stella told me as she held onto the seat.

"Yeah sure" I pulled it down.

"Thanks I don't like to see the outside and the clouds. That isn't normal man no one should be able to touch clouds no machine should touch clouds either."

"Are you scared?" I asked her jokingly. 

"Damn straight I am I don't know how you can do this all the time it's like what if it runs out of gas or OH MY GOD HUNTER WHAT IF THE PILOT FALLS ASLEEP?" 

"Hey Ariel please stop worrying we're safe alright everything's going to be fine... Are you tired?" 

"NO"

"Well do you want to play a game on my laptop?"

"NO"

"I got all those stupid games you like downloaded for you. You know the games that have no point to them if you like you can play those on there if you like" she shook her head no. "We can watch a movie if you like I got Netflix now" she shook her head no again. "We can watch Supernatural?" she still shook her head no. "You're really scared aren't you?" she shook her head yes and she look like she was going to cry "Oh sweetheart come here" I lifted the arm rest and she leaned her head on my chest. "It's alright baby I won't let anything happen to you.. The plane is perfectly safe" turbulence started.  

"LIAR!!" She jumped up but she couldn't go anywhere because her seat belt kept her down and seated. 

"Babe keep your seat belt on and you'll be fine" she fixed her seat belt and she tighten it all the way and she started humming. "What are you humming?" I asked her.

"AC DC.......... If it calmed Dean Winchester down then it just might work for me" she told me and she continued humming. "IT'S NOT WORKING DA FA"

I knew I had to calm her down before people started thinking she was on drugs or something "Here babe listen to me alright?" I started singing to her in a soft low voice "She had to drive a jet black mustang look at me with that smile do that flip back hair thing summer girl style yeah she knew what she was doing and what it would do to me oh she was right yeah and there goes my day my plans, but that's okay, she's got some way of making me want to stay right here, right now, hanging out on the passenger side yeah she drives it like she stole it and she ain't coming back it's hard to keep up with her when she's moving so fast but if you're gonna lose your heart you wanna lose it like that in a jet black mustang maybe it's the code red lip stick high heels with that dress maybe it's the way she wears it that makes me such a mess maybe its the way she laughs and talks to me like she's known me my whole life, that I like, yeah oh and there goes my cool, everything that I thought I knew the second that she rolled up you know she had the windows down hanging out singing out loud, ready to get out of town, get out of town yeah she drives it like she stole it and she ain't coming back its hard to keep up with her when's she moving so fast but if you're gonna lose your heart, you wanna lose it like that in a jet black mustang whoa, pedal down, sharp turn, the radio up, little miss 0 to 60, you know she can't get enough you can call it what you want to but it's looking like love in a jet black mustang and there goes my day my plans but that's okay, she's got some way of making me want to stay because she drives it like she stole it and she ain't coming back its hard to keep up with her when she's moving so fast but if you're gonna lose your heart, you wanna lose it like that in a jet black mustang whoa, pedal down, sharp turn, the radio up, little miss 0 to 60, you know she can't get enough you can call it what you want to but it's looking like love in a jet black, yeah in a jet black, oh, in a jet black mustang oh, in a jet black mustang" she was relaxing a bit but people were looking at us very funny and we weren't loud so I don't know what their problems are.