chapter-11 : snitching

Xavier's pov

I watched as Tejal leaves the classroom, it's been 15 min and she still is in the bathroom.
The bell rang signaling the next class.
No one has seen Tejal for rest of the classes. Well , isn't my little sister fearless, bunking classes on her first day.

Oh well what can I do I have to be a good older brother and tell dad once we go home. It wouldn't be a problem if she would have involved us, but she didn't.

As a brother I will do everything to annoy my siblings. Whenever we bunk a class we get hours long lecture, it wouldn't be fair if we let her go.

As Xander, Raphaela and I go back home I tell them my plan of snitching on Tejal.
Xander suggested we also tell dad how she wasn't eating anything during lunch and we had to shove food in her mouth, which doesn't sound nice but she's hella skinny.

To our surprise Raphaela agreed, she even seemed excited. Raphaela is the one who usually disagree on this like this. Usually it's just me and Xander getting each other in trouble.

We reached our home, went in living room to see dad, uncle, Dario and Alvize sitting on tge sofa.

"Do you know what I heard from the twins?" Raphaela asked with a smug look.
We all had a mischievous smile adorning our faces.

"What did you hear?" Dario asked
"That Tejal skipped her classes, she did not even come back home with us." Raphaela answer
All four of them were silently listening to us.

" she left in the middle of a lecture, can you believe it? Tsk, tsk, is she getting overly confident because she is smart" I say while folding my hands and shaking my head.

"AND, she wasn't even eating during lunch break. She is skinny, one strong gust of wind and she'll fly away. On top of that skipping lunch ? Not going to happen. So Xavier brought her pizza and mac n cheese, and I practically had to force feed her ." Xander says.

Armani's Pov

Sometimes I wonder where I went wrong with my kids. Then again Alvize and Lorenzo turned out just fine. It's just the younger ones, did I coddle them too much, or was I too strict, I don't know.

But I do know that Raphaela, Xander and Xavier want to get Tejal in trouble.

Why were they here snitching while having a satisfied and proud expression. If they think their sister is somewhere alone in an unknown city they should be worried, instead it looks like they don't care. Raphaela too, Tejal is her twin.

Why are they skinny shaming her, and why did they think it was a good idea to force her to eat. Did my youngest children fall on their head or something.

Their sister just went through some big changes, and instead if being there for her they are ganging up on her. God, my children seem like a bully

I don't even know what to say.

"You guys, go change your cloths , freshen up come to office and we'll talk about it. " Leonardo said .

The kids nodded and went to their respective rooms.

" I never in my have been more grateful that I only have one kid. I can tell why Tejal would feel stressed after witnessing this. " Leonardo said.

I'm getting a headache.

I look towards Alvize and Dario they seemed pissed. As Alvize and Dario got older they took more responsibility in their younger siblings lives.

And somehow both Alvize and Dario are not lienent while disciplining, but they are fair . They listen to everyone's perspective first and then decide on the punishment. They do discuss it with Leonardo and me first.