Chapter-14 :INDUL

Tejal's Pov

INDUL , my brother's company.

"Mhm Xander is right it has the best food. Bet you never tasted food from here. It taste like heaven. " Xavier commented.

I've tasted it, I ate food made by the owner, my brother.

"You probably never eat here but I can confirm what Xavier and Xander said is correct " Lorenzo added

No, I did eat here, I am the one who suggested the name 'Indul'.

My hand reach to my necklace. A thin gold necklace my brother gifted when he opened his first restaurant. I never take it off, I wear it everyday, everywhere.

We go inside and sit . Looking around I noticed every single detail, I remember our conversations. The way his eyes sparked when he talked about cooking , the way he said he  would decorate his restaurants, the way he said he would give me an unlimited chocolate supply when he opened his chocolate company.

I don't want to be here neither do I want to leave.

The waiter came to take our orders, most of them ordered butter chicken, Naan, paneer and rice.

I ordered chicken tikka, mutton biriani, kadhai chicken and tawa roti.

The orders came . Xander and Xavier were eyeing my food, more specifically the chicken tandoori.
There were six pices of chicken, I gave them one telling them to share. I kept one piece for myself gave everyone else one piece telling them to share.

I then served myself most of the biriani, and passed it so they can have a taste. Though they will only get a few spoons but they have to eat what they ordered.

After that I began eating. Seeing me eat with my hands the others too started eating with their hands, except the mother, aunt and Raphaela.

I swear I heard Xavier moan when he ate tandoori chicken and biriani.

"It is so good" Xander complimented.
"Mhm, it is good. I heard the owner is also a great chef." Dario said to no one.

"The owner has kept his name and face anonymous, I have been thinking of making a deal with the owner but never got a hold of him. Not only does the owner have great restaurants but he also have hotels and a chocolate company. " Father said

My hand paused mid air, I take a deep breath and continue eating.

"I would die to eat the food that the owner makes. " Xavier said.

I stopped eating, it's getting hard to swallow . It is even harder to control my emotions.

"I'm done eating, you can have my leftovers if you want. I'll be near the parking lot." I stand up and say ,leaving the restaurant.

Alvize Pov

Tejal leaves the restaurant, I and Dario were done eating so we went to look for her.

We saw her sitting on a bench near the parking, she had her head down.
Dario and I sat on either side of her, I look at her and she had tears in her eyes.

"What happened, why are you crying?" Dario asked her worried.
"I'm not crying " she replied with a shaky voice
"Did you liked the food so much that you started crying?" I asked her teasing wanting to cheer her up
"I'm not crying. " she said but this time the tears in her eyes were running loose.

"You know I agree with Xavier I would die to eat the food the owner make . Do you want to eat it Tejal? Maybe we can do something and find the owner" Dario said

This just made her cry harder.

"Hey, what happened? Are you crying because your brother said he would die? He was just joking don't take it seriously." I say

"I ate the food he made" Tejal said sniffing
"Really! How was it?" Dario asked
"The best." She replied

"Do you know the owner?what does he look like? Dad would be glad to meet him." I say

To this Tejal opened her phone and showed us a photo.

It was a photo of her dead brother. Putting the pieces together I ask,
"Your brother was the owner ?"

She just nodded wiping her tears.

I don't know what to say, neither does Dario. We just sit on the bench holding her hands.
After a while I get up to call dad, walking a distance where I'm sure Tejal won't hear me, I called dad.

He picked up on the first ring, "Alvize you have to have the dessert. " He said as soon as he picked up the call.

"Dad" I say
But he just rambles about how we should come eat the dessert . The call is probably on speaker since I hear the twins and Lorenzo agreeing with dad.

"Dad" I say , hearing the tone of my voice they quit rambling about dessert.

"Yes? Is everything alright?" He asked

"The owner of the restaurant is Tejal's brother, the one who died. " I say.

He stayed quiet. Neither of us spoke, neither of us know what to do.

"Let's go back home dad." I suggest
"Yeah" dad replied I hear him asking the waiter for the bill. I don't know why he didn't end the call nor do I know why I am still listening.

The waiter said the bill was already paid  I don't remember paying the bill dad said . It's on the house the waiter replied.

I cut the call make my way back to Dario and Tejal.  Tejal was washing her face with water bottle that we had in the car. Xavier and Xander came and stood beside me

Wiping her face with Dario's hankerchief , she returned the hankerchief .

The rest of the family also arrived, we were walking back to the car when a women approached us.

"Hi, my name is Cherry Sakura. " she introduced herself putting her hand out in front of Tejal for her to shake.

Tejal just nodded and asked," what do you want?" She completely ignored her hand.

"Are you interested in modeling?" She asked Tejal
"No" Tejal replied bluntly
"Well I'm from xyz company and here is my card if you ever fell interested in modeling contact me." She gave Tejal the card and went away.

"Omg, xyz company, it is amongst the biggest company. Uou should definitely consider modeling for them. " mom said

"Not interested " Tejal said

No one said a word after that , we reached home and everyone just go to there respective rooms.