chapter - 18 : teammate

Tejal's Pov

Yesterday we were notified that the morning football practice will he held after school, I told Alvize about it so he won't come to wake me up and walk me to school like he does every practice morning .

So I don't understand why he and Xavier have come to wake me up at 5 in the morning

"I remember you telling us you do kickboxing and I don't see you ever doing it, you are going to get rusty. " Alvize said

I looked at Xavier silently asking why he is here, " I'm going to join you guys. " He said

Sighing I got up drank some water that was beside my bed wore some shorts and tanktop get my gloves and now we are on our way to the gym.

"What is your least favorite exercise." Xavier asked

"Plank, push-up and squats " I answered

"Why do you not like them?" Alvize asked

"Weird positions. I don't like them. " I answer

"How long can you hold a plank?"Xavier ask
"4 minutes or something" I answer

We reach the gym Alvize and Xavier helped me with kickboxing practice.

.........

Me ,Ushmil and Christina are currently sitting in chemistry class where Leslie is getting a scolding since she came late to the class.

He mother is scolding her in front of the whole class , while Leslie is holding her head down in embarrassment. She also got lunch detention and for some reason she is glaring at me?

It's not like I made her come late to the class , I don't understand why she is glaring daggers at me.

History wasn't good either, we had a surprise test which I probably failed in. The teacher said he will email the answer sheet and marks to our guardian/parents.

The school ended and now I have to go for football practice.

Christina and I go together, change our clothes and go to the ground.

The coach tell us that he will be selecting people for the team since matches are coming and if we win the matches we would go to the nationals.

We were divided into two groups and are now having a match against the other group.

Leslie and I are on the same team while Christina is playing against us.

Leslie being Leslie she was trying to get ball from me (like she wasn't letting her have the ball and trying to snatch it) , she wasn't passing me the ball either.

I have the ball right now I can see Leslie running towards me but I am close to the goal and am planning on shooting.

I dribble my way so I can get rid of the defender, as I do that Leslie pushed me.
Yes, she literally shoved me, her teammate.