23: brianna

Brianna was headed to the meeting spot her and Paige had decided on and sat on the bench waiting for the blue eyed blonde to arrive. A few minutes later paige strolls over to Brianna, sitting right beside her causing their legs to touch. "So what's the plan?" Paige began speaking. "Well first we need to make a list of what we need to buy, can't go into the store unprepared or we will forget something." Brianna responded, causing the blonde to grab her phone out of her pocket and go to the notes app. "Shoot." Paige said whilst looking at Brianna, fully immersed in the beautiful girl she couldn't help but stare at. "Ok so we need: flour, eggs, salt, brown sugar, baking powder, butter, chocolate chips, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, milk, and our secret ingredients Nutella and marshmallow fluff." Brianna began grinning.

The girls walked to Brianna's car, hopping in and making their way to target. Whilst they were in target they were putting stuff in the cart, Paige complaining that Brianna was too slow. "Get in the cart. You're walking too slow" Paige exclaimed "I'm sorry that I'm not a fucking sky scraper with massive strides" Brianna said as she rolled her eyes, but complying and getting into the cart. "Paige you're going to0 quick, this isn't safe, I'm going to fall out." Brianna giggled as Paige pushed the brunette around.

They brought all the ingredients, plus some snack so they could have a movie night after and headed back to Brianna's.

Once they got there, they put the ingredients on the counter, "hey I'm gonna put something more comfy on, do you want me to give you some clothes so you don't get your normal ones dirty?" Brianna questioned. "Yh actually that would be nice." Paige let out. Brianna picked out her outfit and got dressed, before beginning to pick out some clothes for Paige. She dug into her closet until she found the hoodie that Paige gave her all those years ago, and paired it with some basic pyjama pants that she knew Paige would like.

Brianna's fit:

Paige's fit:

As Brianna was giving Paige the clothes, Paige's grin formed on her face, "I gave you this hoodie, I know I did" checking the tag inside revealing Paige's name written in sharpie

As Brianna was giving Paige the clothes, Paige's grin formed on her face, "I gave you this hoodie, I know I did" checking the tag inside revealing Paige's name written in sharpie. "You kept it?" An innocent face appeared on the blondes face. "It's my favourite hoodie" Brianna spoke out, both girls now looking at each other in silence. "Ok you go get dressed, and I'll start getting all the bowls and spoons out." With that Paige left to go get dressed.