21:paige

All the girls were sat around in a booth, the whole chick fil a was deserted. The girls had ordered their food, Brianna opting for a milkshake and fries because she wasn't really hungry, however the basketball girls ordered half the menu.

As the girls were talking Paige's leg brushed against Brianna's causing Paige to momentarily lose her breath, but neither of the girls had flinched or moved away from the contact. They stayed like that for 10 minutes. Paige was listening to the conversation the girls were having but only really breaking out of her haze when Brianna's leg moved off hers. Why did she move her leg? Paige hadn't realised that a girl had come up to the table. "Omg Brianna hey girl." The mysterious girl said, looking at Brianna and not really paying attention to the other girls. Paige didn't like her, she was the reason Brianna moved her leg. "Oh hi Lizzy how are you?" Brianna questioned. "So this is so weird, but I was my boyfriend and his best friend, and I was showing them pictures of when we went to dinner that one night. My boyfriend's best friend, Caleb, I think you have a class with him." The girl began to speak. "Oh yeah I know Caleb, spoken to him a few times, he seems nice" Brianna said causing an unfamiliar feeling to overwhelm Paige. Jealousy. "Well he asked me if I could give him your number but I wanted to make sure you were interested in him first before he just started messaging you, y'know" the girl called Lizzy finished. "Oh uhm, I'm not really looking for anything at the moment, but you can still give him my number, I would love to be friends." Brianna stated causing Paige to question why she wasn't looking for anything, sadness seeping into Paige as she realised she might not have a chance with Brianna. "No worries, enjoy your night" the girl finished before smiling and walking away.

"So why aren't you looking for anyone bribri?" KK questioned as soon as the girl had exited. "It's not that, I wouldn't mind finding someone, but he's just not the one I want to find. Don't get me wrong, Caleb's a nice guy, but my last two relationships have been guys, so I'm kinda done with them for now and moving onto bigger and better things" Brianna spoke out. "You mean women?" KK responded. "Exactly" Brianna finally said. KK and ice gave Paige a knowing look, but not too obvious that Brianna would realise what's going on, but obvious enough that Paige would get the hint. As soon as Paige heard what Brianna said, hope filled her. Brianna wanted a woman, and Paige fit the criteria.

The girls separated ways after they had eaten. Paige hopped into ices car this time as they were all going back to their dorm. The three girls sat in silence, all tired from the day they've had. "You know she wants you Paige, and you want her." Ice let out, KK nodding in agreement. "I have no clue what you are on about." Paige knew exactly what they were on about. She liked Brianna but she couldn't be sure Brianna liked her. She was going to take things slow, really scope out the situation between them before pouncing and making a move without it being wanted. That's the last thing she wanted to happen. She wanted Brianna, so much. She wanted to kiss her, cuddle with her, sleep together, have cheesy dates, everything you would do in a relationship, living in bliss and not realising how cringy you guys are with each other. But she wanted to make sure Brianna wanted these things too, she didn't want to lose Brianna like she did the first time.