26: brianna

Brianna was getting ready for the game night, obviously dressing comfy. She decided she wanted to bring her bag, in it was her lip combo, her phone, gum and uno cards. She was especially excited about game night, her family were never really the type, but she would always join Paige's family at game night and it was one of her favourite memories.

At the same time, Paige had just got home from practice, quickly changing. The rest of the girls were setting up for game night, when Paige was leaving to go pick up Brianna.

Paige's outfit:

Brianna's outfit:

Brianna's outfit:

Paige had gotten to Brianna's, sending her a quick text to let her know that she was there

Paige had gotten to Brianna's, sending her a quick text to let her know that she was there. A few minutes later the brunette comes out of her building, Paige stepping out of the car to greet the girl with a hug. After Brianna had left the embrace she began to speak, "damn girl we twinning" she laughed. Paige looked Brianna up and down, momentarily making Brianna nervous as she tried not to squirm under Paige's stare. Paige's hair was in a low messy bun, but it wasn't a slick back, some hair loosely framed her face and her fly aways were pointing in every direction. Brianna made a note that this was her favourite hairstyle, something so effortless about it caused Brianna's mind to go feral.

Once they arrived to the basketball team's dorm, Paige walked in and Brianna shortly followed. All the girls ran up to Brianna practically pushing Paige out of the way so that they could greet her. Paige didn't mind though, it was the first time in a long time she could enter the room and not have to answer a billion and one questions. "Guys I brought uno btw" Brianna let out as soon the team stopped drowning her with greetings. The whole team cheered. "Should we order pizza?" Paige began to speak, the rest of the girls turned to her almost forgetting that she had been there the whole time, they all replied with a "yes" in unison. "Girlpops I think we should order pizza and go on live whilst we wait, then after the pizza gets here we can start playing." KK suggested. No one objected so the girl started her live.

"Hey girlies, we're doing game night tonight, but we're waiting for pizza right now." She spoke to the camera. Ice and KK were talking to the live, "bribri come into the live everyone wants to see you." KK began. Brianna walked into the frame of the camera, everyone began going wild. "Hey guys, oh gosh there's so many of you" she said turning towards KK and ice. Everyone in the comments were complimenting Brianna's outfit. "Thanks guys for the compliments, but look. Paige come here." Brianna began. The blonde was hesitant and didn't enter the screen so Brianna grabbed her arm and pulled her in so everyone could see her before she began speaking again. "Look we're twinning." Her face plastered with a smile. "We didn't plan this actually, I went to pick her up and that was the first thing she said to me. Not even a hello" Paige returned in a sassy tone. "Yeah, yeah whatever" Brianna responded.

At this point all four girls plus Nika were in the frame of the live, the other girls were in the background doing their own thing.

User3843: how do you guys know Brianna??
Paigestan05: we love sassy Paige
Girlboo200: KK I LOVE YOU
Random_opp: your team sucks ass
Sam38492: what pizza did you guys get?

"How did you guys meet Brianna" KK muttered out in a concentrated voice. "Ooo I love this question. So it's actually a long story, but I'll tell you mine and the team's side, and then Paige can tell hers." KK looked at Paige cheekily, knowing Paige was now forced to answer the question after her. "Ok so boom, basically, me and the team met Brianna because she's doing a project that involves her filming for the team, so she just walked in one practice and now she's my bestie boo. But it was so funny because as soon Brianna had walked in, Paige's face dropped, it looked like she had seen a gho-" KK teased Paige. "Ok my side now" Paige interrupted. "Should I tell them the whole story?" Paige asked Brianna in a slightly lower voice, but the live could still hear so the comments went crazy demanding to hear the whole story. "Yeah why not, we can laugh about it now can't we?" Brianna offered a smile to Paige.

"Ok so me and Brianna actually went to the same high school, I actually remember being in a bunch of your classes freshmen and sophomore year." Paige looked at Brianna who gave her a confirming nod, "But anyway, we never really spoke, I always wanted to though, you seemed cool." She shyly turned away now directing facing the live, the rest of the girls all listening in because they too wanted to hear the whole story. "Well in junior year, we got paired up in an English assignment, it was a really important assignment actually, worth more than half our grade in that class. So we became kinda close through that. But then slam started filming me at school, and would film me and Brianna together, it was only supposed to be a short clip of us together but it turned into a whole separate segment because the producers loved Brianna so much. Apparently she would bring out a new side to me. So that's why a lot of you recognise her, from the video. So we literally became best friends, and I would hang out with her all day everyday, she was even invited to the family functions. We were locked in. Anyway one day I was at a party, well no, small gathering. No alcohol obviously, we don't condone underage drinking." Paige gave a sheepish smile and side eyed Brianna who fully knew it was the biggest house party of the year and not a 'small gathering'. "This is where it gets a little bit problematic, so I won't go into much details but all you have to know is that some of my friends, AT THE TIME" she emphasised, "had said some not great things about Brianna and Brianna heard. She obviously got mad at me."
"Pretty understandable" Brianna interrupted. "We kinda got into an argument and stopped being friends, we didn't have any classes together senior year so I barely saw her. Then I went to college, thinking that was that, but then Brianna decided she wanted to transfer here and walk into practice without a heads up. A dm would have been nice." She teased Brianna, "so it caught me off guard a little bit, but we have worked through are problems, and look at us now." Paige pointed at herself and Brianna, before Brianna pulled Paige in for a hug, "and now we're besties again. So in sync that we accidentally matched." The two girls just looked at each other and giggled. "Damn you live guys are lucky coz this is the first time I'm hearing the full story too" jana interrupted.

They continued with the rest of the live, showing off their legos, singing, dancing, you name it and they probably did it. "Pizzas here" Azzi yelled out. "Ok bye girlies see you next live, we got to go." KK said whilst waving bye to the camera and ended the live.

The girls began eating pizza, and then planned what games they'd play and in what order. They wanted to start with uno, uno was a classic.

—————————————————————————
Guys I got an idea for another Paige Bueckers story, might write that one in first person. Idk when I'm going to start it. Don't worry I'll keep adding to this one and I haven't fully decided if I should or not, so please let me know!!