1

READ BEFORE YOU PROCEED

NOT BESTSELLER WRITTEN

WILL HAVE OR MAY HAVE -

death

sex

kinks

murder

blood

violence

things that can not or shouldn't be possible irl

rape 

abuse

miscarriage 

If you Don't like what is listed don't proceed

( btw I've just started watching the Yellowstone series so If I call someone by a different name bare with me... Also the characters will act, talk, an be with who I want as well as act how I want. Its not gonna be similar to the show. some similarities may be in this story but not exactly like it or the outcome.)

Female oc name - Corazon "Cora" Wheeler

_______________________________________________________________________________

Way before I ever married Rip I ....well I guess you could say I had a one night stand with one of my best friends and that night resulted in mine and his baby boy. Who might you ask is the best friend I slept with and had a baby with. well its Lee Dutton the oldest Dutton Out of John Dutton's kids. 

Him,Beth,and I are the greatest friends we grew up together, we have done a whole lot of things together. Mr.Dutton practically adopted me.

Anyways Lee and I had a long night of heart to heart and one thing lead to another which resulted in Lee Calloway Dutton's creation. He is the first grandson John has.

I had told Lee that just because we have a son doesn't mean he needs to feel obligated to be in a relationship with me. that we can share custody and that's it. I told him that I love him but not in that kind of way.

I had confessed that I fell in love with the new hire at the time Rip and Lee had gone about setting up a date between us two which we hit it off perfectly. 

We have no secrets kept from each other and we know everything about each other.  he loves Calloway with all his heart and Lee appreciates that I have a good man in my life that treats me and our son how they should. which he knows I'd never let Calloway be mistreated.

Rip and I dated for three months and surpassed the engagement due to not being able to wait any longer to be married. 

He and I are very protective of those we love and care about.

One of the main Duttons that get on my damn nerves is Kayce. everyone including Kayce knows I can hardly stand him from all the shit he's pulled and the trouble he gets himself in to which pulls my family into it.

I just feel like something is about to happen and if Kayce's ass is involved then I'm gonna be fucking pissed and I'll gun for his ass. & if his little wifey wants to get her ass whooped I'll beat her ass two.

__________________________________________________________________________

A/N: not sure how this will turn out its my first ever Rip Wheeler love story so please keep that in mind.

the chapter lengths vary & number of chapters is unkown.