3

Its been a while since loosing Lee. things seemed to be going in slightly different directions. But we've been managing to keep our heads strong and focus on what's needed.

I was heading toward the room Jamie and John were in when I overheard them talking about how Kayce was the last one seen around Lee when he was murdered.  & he needs to tell what actually happened so that nothing can fall back on this family.

And that's all it took. I knew as soon as I seen Kacey I was gonna get some damn answers.

when Jamie and John stepped out I looked up and they greeted me.

"you want the answers I'll get them. just no one interferes with how I get them" I say

John and Jamie share a look amongst themselves before sighing and nodding.

"good. so the next time Kacey shows up & I'm around, I'm getting the answers" I say before I went about what I was gonna do before finding out the information I had.

After finishing with work I stepped out and saw Beth nude in a horse trough drinking wine.

"enjoying yourself Beth?" I asked

"not really but oh well" she says before taking a swing of the wine

I nodded my head while smiling then walked off to find my baby and hubby.

When I heard Cal I looked and seen him playing with his cousin Tate and I knew what that meant. 

But before I could do anything Rip came and whisked me away to a quiet area.

"what are you up too?" I  asked

"I'm about to fuck you. I know your upset about something so I'm gonna fuck it outta you" he says

I grinned loving how he could read me so damn well.

I grabbed his face and got the wagon rolling

He picked me up and sat me on the dresser in the room we were in and he damn near ripped my pants off from the harsh yanking before he pulled my straps hard enough to break them. freeing my breast. I unfastened his jeans, freed his cock and pulled him right into me before I grab his face and kissed him roughly as he fucked me hard.  pulling away from our kiss he started kissing along my collar bone and down to my breast where he latched on and suckled harshly adding nips and tugs here and there.

I damn near ripped his shirt from clawing his back but I managed to hold back on doing that and just gripped the hell outta his shoulders.

We both came countless times in unison but we didn't slow or stop we kept going.

" I wanna take you to a festival" he says

"what kind?" I asked

"music. it it will be just you and I since Cal will be here with is Aunt, uncle, and grandpa" he says

"alright. I'm game... just as long as we fuck after words in the back of the truck and I wear your stetson" I say

"you know the rule" he says

" oh trust me I'd be taking off plenty more than that cowboy hat" I stated.

before he could utter another word we both climaxed and he dropped against me.

I wrapped my arms around him and held him too me.

"though there might be a fight before the festival so fair warning" I say

he pulled back

"with who?" he asked

"Kacey" I replied

"what did he do now?" he questioned as we separated and got resituated.

 I managed to turn my tank top into a crop top since Rip ripped my straps.

"he's hiding information about the night Lee passed away and I'm gonna get answers one way or another" I tell him

He sighed knowing how I am when it comes to that particular Dutton. and how protective I am of people I love.