9

I stood by the post with Llyod and Cal as Ryan sat on top and two others were close by watching Rip and some other cowboys and girl have some fun.

"what are they doing?" Cal asked

"its called reining where they run the horse then say Wo and its skids to a stop" Llody replied

"daddy used to do it with the others just like dad is" I explained as I was seated close to him while watching.

"is it dangerous?" he asked

"if you don't know what you're doing. but your dad knows exactly what he's doing" I say

He smiled and watched as Rip sat on his horse and talked with Travis and Jimmy.

we watched as the whole family beat Jimmy then Travis proved that it wasn't the horse that was at fault for losing. 

Llyod walked over and talked with Jimmy before Rip said something to him.

After Rip said something to Jimmy, Jimmy sighed and he walked off.

We sat there a little longer till Cal started to get hungry so I told him to go with Colby to find something to eat and that I'd be following moments later.

Once Cal was outta sight I looked at Llyod since Travis walked off and Llyod came back.

"damn that man never stops making my heart flutter and butterflies fill my stomach" I say

Llyod looks at me and smiles.

"that's real true love right there darling" he says

"Oh trust me I know it" I say

"hows the little one?" he asked

I chuckle

"like their father..Rowdy" I say while smiling

Llyod grins and takes a swig of his beer not saying nothing else after that just sat there beside me as we continued watching till I started to get sore so I carefully got down and headed towards the bunk house.

"Hey if he asked where'd we went tell him Bunk house" I say

Llyod nodded his head while I continued on.