part 10

Eyeless jack's p.o.v. She's really cute but she seems like she really likes toby more then me "Jack?" i smile and head shot up "yes?" she giggles "can you get me sum water dear?" my heart melts and i get up and run and run back to her in a flash with the water in hand and she takes off her mask and drinks it down then sets the glass aside "thank you jack" i giggle 'why the hell am i giggling!!??!!' she looks back at the TV and i rub her tummy from behind the coach "what are you doing?", "i wish thses were are kids kate", "what?", "i want a family with you so badly" i saw her blush and i chuckle. Masky's p.o.v. No what is jack thinking she is not a lover she is a lair more then anything, i sigh and toby hugs me "w-what y-you looking a-a-at tim?" i point at jack still rubbing her tummy and toby lets go and befor i say anything eles and he storms over and rips jack away from kate "What do you think your doing?!" yelled toby and jack backs up "i-i" he looks back at kate then to toby and runs away "toby that was cold", "i-i don't w-want t-that man e-eater a-around m-my kids", "he was just being nice and cuddling up to her", "h-he's s-still a-a man eater" toby walks away and kate gets up and go's outside but jeff follows her and so did i follow jeff following her. Toby's p.o.v. "EVERYONE IN MY OFFICE NOW!!!" no. Not again. I run so did everyone up to slenders office and just as i get in and close the door somthing smashes into the house just like last time and then we wait. "Where is masky?, wait where is jeff?, and kate?" i jump up and run out of the office and go downstairs to see proxies fighting and trying to get into the house,but what is keeping them out?. I walk to the window and saw past all the proxies was sally. I back up and bump into someone and the person turns me around and it was brian aka hoodie "b-brian?" he smiles and cupped my cheek "hello toby", "m-masky m-misses y-y-you", "i miss masky as well" he chuckles and sally hugs my legs giggling "s-sally!" she smiles and nods "g-guys w-what is going o-on?" brian lets me go "its kate, its always been kate", "w-what?" sally lets me go and stands by my side "kates baby is the reason why more and more other proxies are showing up, they started coming by the day the first attack was here and so was she" sally said and brian pats her head "we don't know if its the babys or kate that needs to die" brian sighs and the fighting stops and the proxies leave "w-who a-are all o-of t-thay?", "there are more grups of proxies then just the under world and us toby but we are yet to find them", "w-why a-are they t-trying t-to kill us?", "they want to kill kate as slender said she is a old proxy and that's that", "i-i will do a-anything t-to k-keep her s-safe untile t-the kids are b-born" brian smiles widely "well then i guess you masky,kate and eyeless are gonna have to hide" i nod yes if its what i got to do. Masky's p.o.v. "Jeff what are you doing following kate?" he stops so did she "i am to stay by her side at all times" kate holds jeff hand and he grips it tightly "wh-" jeff cut me off "yes. We are dating" i was shocked and they keep walking. We go home and see the house a big fucking mess and then toby talking to himself "toby?" i call out and he looks at me smiling and hugs me "l-look b-b-brian is b-back s-so is sally!" i look around toby and saw no one "toby no one is behind you" his jaw drops "b-but t-they were!" jeff then steps in "maybe there deaths are getting to you toby", "n-no d-don't talk t-to m-me like i-i-i'm crazy!", "no one is calling you crazy here". Toby sighs "w-we n-need to l-leave, t-they w-want k-kate and i-i c-can't let t-that happen" he tries to grab kates hand but me and jeff push him back "no, look i think you just need to sleep for a little" but toby pushes us back and we fall and next thing we know toby has kate and are of now. Missing.