part 12

I sigh and sit on the coach and watch tv, and then it hits me, where is ben?. I look around and he was not here or even playing video games, i get up and walk to eyelss "h-hay h-have y-you seen b-ben?" eyeless shrugs "no man its been a little" i walk away and masky hugs me from behind and then kisses my neck "hay toby i have somthing for you", "w-what is it?" he presses his front into my ass and i blush "i was wondering if we can go on are date number 3?" i smile widely "s-sure". I guess the date was the best one yet because the waiter droped all the food win masky triped him for being an asshole win we walked in for being gay. I lay on my bed and masky walks in and lays next to me "do you think everyone is ok?", "w-what d-do you m-mean?", "well i'm just wondering and worried about everyone, life seems so, well nothing like there is no reason for anyone to live", "i-i don't u-u-un-understand" masky sits up and sighs "maybe its only me who feels like life is not worth living then". And just then i new what was really going on. "M-masky" he gets up and walks out of the room, i we of followed him but that's a bad idea... . Masky's p.o.v. I needed time alone and having toby alredy knowing that maks me fell a little better on what i'm gonna do next. Kate got to me and i don't know how she did but it was about the kids that is driving me crazy, even if it was only 6 months ago that she died i have not forgot about what could of been, and that was a family. So i'm gonna have to do what toby is to scared to even think about, i have to rap, and get a girl pergnant. Its sick i know but its the only way i think we can be happy. Toby's p.o.v. I can't let masky do this, its wrong!. I run out of the house and try to see past all the dark trees find sum type of light that may be maskys flashlight and i only find myself in town, shit. No one's p.o.v. Masky sees a lone girl with blond hair and eyes of gold like toby's eyes and tan skin. She ticked and twitched like toby and she sits down on a bus bench hugging herself for wormth do to the now starting to snow storm. Masky new she wed not live if the snow storm wed get worse and it always does he then starts to think 'she looks like the girl toby but only her hair is blond,she is the one' masky runs over to her and takes off his jacket and wrapped it around her and just after she passes out, witch means masky picks her up and takes her deep in the woods. No sleep no storm nor snow was gonna stop him from what had to be done even if toby was gonna be mad after words but he wed then shut up and be gratful for the kids masky will give him. Toby was cold and he saw nothing but white do to the snow storm and he never even new it but he was back into the woods and blindly tries to find a tree to rest at or wait for the storm to die down, but it never did. Masky lays the cold girl on the bed and takes the jacket off of her and soon after she wakes up and was scared to see masky, beause he is still a man with a mask on. She sits up and sakes he then sits next to her "what is your name?" he asks and rubs her back so she wed calm down but she was only more scared and she says nothing. He then stops and wrapped a blanket around her and makes her lay on the bed, she was almost in tears "don't worry i won't hurt you miss" she seemed calmer afrer a little and soon fell asleep in the caben he tuck her to. He then locks the door and smiles. Toby hugs himself and shakes "i-i-i'm g-g-gonna d-die" he talks to himself and the voices were not helping one bit. His eyes were closing and his body was shuting down but past all the snow was brain walking up to him like an angle,sally right by his side and they cover him with a blanket "toby" sais brain but angry like slender and then he shakes his head and looks up to see it was slender "TOBY!, what are you doing boy?!". Toby then passes out and wakes up in his room.