pat 27. Ending.

Tobys p.o.v. I can't even sleep at night without hearing spark crying and then tina crying "shut them up toby" i sigh and get out of bed and before i walk out of the room i look at masky "y-you k-know, y-you d-don't h-have to b-be mean to me". I rock the babys back to sleep and sleep with jim the rest of the night. The next morning jim shakes me awake "m-mommy, w-wake u-up *tic*" i smile and sit up "heh" i get up and take the babys downstairs and jim follows, masky was sitting in the kitchen reading the paper "morning toby" i smile and blush a little "m-morning b-baby" he smiles and looks at me "toby, don't you think maybe we can have a night to us?" i tilt my head "w-what?" masky wrapped an arm around my waist "i mean, a date your never gonna forget" i smile and kiss his cheek "o-ok" he kisses me.

Sunday~, Tobys p.o.v. I dress in a plaid shirt and blue jeans, i put on boots and walk outside, masky was already in the truck and he waves for me to come on in, i get inside and we drive to a outback steakhouse, we get out and go inside. After we got are food i was about to start eating win a girl walks up, oh fuck me, its kate!. "Wtf are you fuckers doing here?" she says and laughs a little "i wed ask the same thing, but i already know why" says masky as he points to there table and hoodie is in the booth waiting on his food "y-you g-guys a-are d-dating?" she blushes and nods "its odd, but love comes in different ways, well bye, i have to get to him" she waves bye and walks back to hoodie.

We eat and masky looks back at there booth "can you believe it?, kate and brian..." i roll my eyes "i-its o-ower n-night t-tim" he looks back at me and smiles "i know" he holds my hands from the across the table and i smile, people look at us, sum were smiling and sum were sickened to us holding hands on top of the table. Tim looks me in the eyes and i blush "toby, there's something i need to ask you" he let go of my hands and got to one knee and holds out a black box, i cover my mouth and tears roll down my face and he opens the box to show a ring "will you marry me?". Tears of joy ran down my face and i say "y-yes!" people clap and he puts the ring on my finger and hugs e, i hug back tightly.

We give kate and brian a ride back home and i look at the ring on my finger "t-thank y-you t-tim" i smile a little "for what?" he holds my hand and drives with the other "f-for b-being t-there" i kiss his cheek and he smiles. Win we get home i go upstairs and feed jim along with spark and tina. After i go to bed and cuddle tims face off as we watch a movie. We fall asleep and then, that's were we end it i guess.

Time skip, 1 year. Nothing much happened after we got married, its been a year after that and jim is now 6 and the babys are now one year old, tim is 31 and i'm 23. Jim has always been real creepy growing up, and even the babys, they are odd even for me and tim, but we still love them.

( Thanks for reading and if you want another, i wed be more then happy to make a new one, just ask and i'm on it before you even hit send to say make a new one. Well i hope you enjoyed it and i wed like to say a BIG sorry for my spelling and sorry if i got the age or time line wrong with the time skips... .Good byebye!!! )