part 21

(ok so right now, because of the 4 year time skip, tobys age is: 21. maskys age is: 29. age and time matters in this story)

"J-jim, w-where a-a-are you?!" i walk around the woods and kate was following me and annoying the crap out of me "Hay toby,hay toby,hay toby,hay toby!" i sigh "g-go a-away kate!" she frowns "but i thought we were having a fun time walking around in the woods", "i-i'm t-trying t-to find jim!" she rolls her eyes "jim is right here" she pulls jim out from behind herself and he looked happy as hell, he has brown stuff around his mouth "w-what i-is t-that?" jim smiles widely "p-poop" my eyes widen "WHAT?!", "k-kate g-gave m-me ice cream, a-and c-c-call i-it poop" i growl at kate "t-that's n-not f-funny k-kate" she shrugs "it was at the time toby boy" she pats my back and walks away. I take jims hand and we walk away "d-daddy" i smile "y-yes j-jim?", "w-win a-are w-we g-gonna l-leave?" my smile tuens to a frown "soon jim, soon". I look out to the darkest part of the woods and saw 'it' right there looking into my soul, i didn't tell masky yet, that me and jim are moving away, i know masky is gonna say no and put up a fight if i ask him to come along, or if he finds out i'm taking jim with me. It may pain masky deeply that i may never come back but the woods are not safe anymore, they were for the longest time but it found me and it wants jims life. I can't have that happen, i can't let it take this life away from me like it did the last one. If i tell masky about this he will try to talk or fight it. But there is nothing you can do but run away until it finds you again. This thing feeds off sorrow and pain, it follows me, and win ever it hears i'm happy, it comes back. I pack the last of the boxes into the old blue rusty truck me and masky hangs out in and i put jim into the back seat "m-mommy, w-where's d-d-daddy?" i blush a little,he never stops calling me mommy and i'm a dude!, i didn't say anything and i was about to drive away win masky comes out of no where, he walks up to the diver window "where are you going toby?" jim wves at masky and masky blows a kiss "toby....why is jim with you...and boxes are in the car...?" tears fill my eyes "no toby, not don't leave me!, not like this!" masky tries to open te car door "i'm sorry" i say lowly and drive away with masky running after the me but soon stops win he's to far back behind. Masky's p.o.v. I yell in anger and call for tobys name, i was filled with anger "TOBY!!!" my anger dies down "jim..." tears roll down my face and pain shot in my heart.

Tobys been gone for the summer....3 months, not one call, not one text, no lead on where he mite be, no family he may have that he can be living with, for all i know he and jim mite be dead and wont find out any time soon. Pain shot in my heart again to just think about him. I flip to my side on the bed, the other side is cold, rain taps at the window and the trees sway side to side do to the wind. I get a cold gust of wind win i hear the window open and slam shut, i sit up fast "TOBY?!" i ask "sorry timmy, not this time" i sigh and lay back down "go away kate..." i hear movment and then kat wrapped her arms around me, i froze up "i know your sad tim. Just think of me like toby" i sigh "well....you are as worm as him,toby" her girp tightens "t-t-thanks t-tim" she makes fake tics like him and i really fall for it, only long enough for a smile to creep up on my lips and i soon fall asleep. I wake up the next morning i wake up and yawn "morning toby...did you feed jim yet?" i hear not tobys voice but only kates "i'm not toby" i then remember and pain shot in my heart "did i really make you think i was toby?" i nod and tears fill my eyes. I sit up and whipped away my tears "you know kate, non of us are getting any younger here...." she nods and sits next to me "so what?" i sigh and smile a weak smile "will you go out with me?" she blushes "u-uhh, b-but what if tobys shows up?, give it another month masky" i shake my head no "kate, i can't live my life alone, i have a real long time growing up and even longer, but win toby showed up he gave me somthing people never did, there time,care,love, i know toby will never come back and i will be alone till the day i die and i go to hell, where you will go and everyone in this house will go, i don't want to be alone until that day comes, and i know you don't want that as well as me". Kate was speachless and fear washes over her face "holy shit, tim your right. I can't be alone. I don't want to be alone!" she hugs me and i hug back tightly. I kiss her and she kisses back, i wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck, just the way toby did.... .