part 24

We all walk in the woods and sum hang back to put there cloths on and pack up the stuff they saved into there backpakes. I hold a sleeping jim in my arms and i see the sun isn't even up yet "t-tim, w-what t-time i-is i-it?" he pulls out a small crapy phone "its only 3 am" he sounds tired "slendy, we need to rest, sum of us need are beauty sleep" sais jeff and we chuckle "dear god slendly let jeff sleep, just look at him!" says eyeless and he laufgs, jeff punches him in the arm "look who's talking" said jeff. Slender sighs "we just need to walk a little more, i have another house, but its in town" we all grown and wind "why did you get that house for?" says masky "its for the day i snap and kill you all" slender chuckles darkly and we keep quiet. We get to the house and its 5 am, we all don't even go into the rooms with beds, we just fall dead asleep in the living room. The next morning. Masky shakes me awake "toby, feed jim" i sigh and sit up "w-wait, i-i d-didn't g-grab f-food!", "WHAT?!" maskys out burst wakes up the other's, they yell at him to shut up "crap, toby what are we gonna feed jim?" i shrug "if i give jim a kidney will it shut you too up already?" says a real annoyed eyeless jack and we shake are heads no "i-i'm n-not yet gonna l-let m-my chiled b-be a-a m-man eater, s-so fuck o-of you cannibal" jack growls "that's eyeless cannibal to you" jack gets up and go's away to a new room "that's enough from the both of you. Your gonna have to go to the store in town" are jaws drop "sir, you have to be joking, right?" masky sounds really angry "no i'm not. I get you don't like people all that much, but we need to feed the grup and even your little jim" masky sighs and i laugh at him "y-you h-have to g-go a-around p-people!" i laugh out loud "oh toby your going with him, and jim" i stop laughing "hay, can i tag along?" we look over at the door way and see hoodie.

Masky gets a push basket and was about to put jim in the basket but it was to late, i was in the basket and i take jim and sat him down on my lap "P-push t-the b-basket!" we both say and other people look at us. Masky sighs and hoodie laughs. Hoodie pushes te basket and masky grabs what's needed for the other's and jim yells at hoodie to push faster "jim takes after his mom" hoodie looks at me and i blush "i-i'm n-not his m-mom, i'm h-his dad a-and m-maskys his other d-dad!" masky laughs his ass off "w-what's s-so f-funny?" masky tosses in a bag of apples and says "well lats say there is a mom in this family, not the other family, but owr family, who do you say wed be the mom to jim?" i talk without thinking "l-lyra" masky shakes his head no "lyra's dead, that doesn't count. Hoodie, who do you think is the mom to jim?" hoodie chuckles "toby" i blush a little reder "ok so hoodie thinks your a mom, how about you jim, who do you think is your mom?" jim smiles widely "t-toby *tic*!" jim hugs me and my jaw drops. Hoodie and masky laughs "j-just p-push t-the basket" i growl at them and we soon get done with are shoping. I get jim off of my lap and sat him outside of the basket and as i was trying to get out, jim runs off "SHIT!" i yell and fall out the rest of the way and land face first on the ground "good god, dude get your shit together and go find jim" hoodie laughs and i get up and run after jim.

I look every where in the store and find him in the back of the store looking at fish "j-jim" i say and he doesn't even hear me "Jim" i say louder "l-look a-at t-them mommy *tic*" he puts his hand on the glass and fish swim right to his hand. That was odd, because all fish swim away win a kid puts there hand on the glass "i-i w-want o-one m-mommy *tic*" i walk over and look at the fish "i-i d-don't have t-the money j-jim" he frowns "b-but t-there t-talking t-to m-me *tic*" my eyes widen and i didn't hear them talk "j-jim, y-your h-hearing disemboied v-v-voices" i put a hand on his and take his little hand off the glass, but the fish are still looking at jim. No shit, there looking at jim. "I-i h-have m-money mommy *tic*" i sigh. We end up getting the fish, its a gold fish.

I can't help but ask myself where he got the money from?. "J-jim" i ask "hmm?" he says and keeps his eyes on the fish "w-where d-did y-you g-get the money f-from?" he smiles a little as we walk out of the store "k-killing *tic*"