part 19

ok so i know i put in the last part win toby first held jim that he was only a baby but later on at the end i said jim was now a 4 year old. That's because there was a 4 year time skip. Enjoy dear.

Masky's p.o.v. I hold jim and we watch tv, to tell the truth i like spongebob. Don't tell anyone or your dead. I look at jim and he looks really scared "what's wrong?" he ticked and says nothing. Jim doesn't like to talk because of his tics "say something jim, what's wrong?" he looks up at me and what he says next chills me to the bone "k-kate i-i-is m-mean *tic*". Later on that day i send jim up to sallys room to play and i pull toby off into my room "dude jim said something that really freaked me out today" toby nods "y-yah i-i know, i-its a-about t-the k-kate t-thing right?" i nod "so he said the same thing to you huh, what was it?", "h-he s-said i-i d-don't w-want to s-sleep, k-kate scares m-me" i shake my head "did you tell him about kate or did someone elas?", "n-no i-i t-told everyone t-that n-no o-one s-speaks o-of k-kate a-around jim" i sigh. Toby's p.o.v. I sit jim down on sum books at the table and put a plate front of him and he starts to eat as did everyone else but jim then stops, he pushes away his food and looks down "j-jim w-what's w-wrong?", "k-kate s-says d-don't e-eat y-you little f-fuck o-or i'll c-cat o-out your e-eyes" my eyes widen and jim looks at me "w-what d-dose f-fuck m-mean d-daddy?" i shake my head and tim speaks up "that's a bad word, don't say it again jim!" he nods and looks at tim "s-sorry d-daddy". Slender and everyone is looking at jim "jim, how do you know about kate?" jim shrugs "s-she s-showed u-up o-one night u-under m-my bed, t-then h-hides o-out i-in t-the closet i-in d-day. S-she scares m-me s-slendy" slender sighs "where is she right now?", "b-behind y-you". Slender turns around and sure enough kate was right there "hello assholes!, missed me?" tim stands up "KATE!" she chuckles and waves, she looks at hoodie and smiles evilly and walks behind him and he went still "well i see your still alive. Tell me did the souls of lyra's baby's tast good?" kate then looks over to sally "i'm sure you can back hoodie up on that sally" slender slams his hands down on the table "Enough!!!" just after jim cries and masky takes him up to his room to keep him safe. I growl at kate "w-what d-do y-you want?" kate walks over to me and props herself up on the table and opens her legs "don't get cold feet toby, you know we can still be friends" i growl louder "W-were n-n-not f-friends" she laughs a little and wrapped her legs around my neck and pulls my head closer to her VJ and i look away, she is in a small skirt with no underwear so i can see EVERYTHING!!!. Kate smirks "you will want to be more then my friend after this buddy boy", "i-if i-its s-sex your t-talking about, n-no t-thank you" she chuckles "no not sex silly. I'll be back in a little so don't think i got sick of our little game so soon win a new just started" she unwrapped her lags from my neck and gets off of the table "w-what g-game?" she smiles and pats my head "this little game of life and death, you think i'm just playing it but no. Hoodie and sally has tuck sum lifes as well. So i'm not as big of monter as all of you think i am". I was about to say something elas but kate was already gone. Slender turns to 'face' hoodie and sally "why dose she even say you killed lyra's baby's now?" . I walk into my room and see tim already asleep and i think jim is safe in the crib in sally's room. Yes we still keep him the the crib. Were looking for a bed for him. I sneak in bed with tim and cuddle up to him, i berry my face into his neck and he wakes up and pets my head "what are you doing toby?" he sounds sleepy and its cute. I chuckle and softly kiss his neck and he smiles "your trying to be cute right now?" i stop and nod "i-is i-it w-working?", "no" i sigh and he laughs a little "i'm joking, it is cute sweetheart" i smile widely. We fall asleep hugging.