part 17

Toby's p.o.v. "AHHHHHH!!!" lyra cries out in pain and i along with the other's run up to her room and burst open the door, lyra was holding her tummy and her water broke "oh shit!" mask says and runs to her side and we help her up and to slender. Slender and lana were fighting over who gets to deliver the baby but masky ends up doing it do to the other assholes not wanting to touch the baby. "P-push l-l-lyra, push!" i say and one big push the baby was out and i cut the corde "he's so cute", "w-wait there w-were too m-more babys w-where are t-they?". Lyra cries and my eyes widen "no" masky says and takes off the mask covring his mouth and tears roll down his face "t-there d-dead" i say and lyra crys harder then before. 5 month's later. I can't tell you how not that long ago it felt like the world just shit on my life and the other's we love. Sum here were happy and the other's were so sad like lyra, there is somthing she is keeping to herself and i can tell. All of us were happy that hoodie cam back as well little sally and we don't know how or why but its grate because, as masky is in his time of sorrow like me, hoodie is there to talk it out as gay as it sounds masky really needs his friend. As for me i got no one to talk to and no one hug me, not even my own sister. It was dinner time and its really quiet and that's win lyra speaks up "i-i h-have t-to s-say somthing *tic*" we all look at her and sally an hoodie looked pissed off "i-its a-about the unborn b-babys *tic*" and that's win lana steped in "dear i don't think were ready to talk about that" she sakes her head no "t-this n-needs t-to be said *tic*!" are eyes widen at the out burst "t-the o-only r-reason w-why hoodie a-an sally a-are alive i-i-is because, t-they e-eat t-there souls". We look at her like she's crazy "dear i think you need to rest" lana tries to lead her out of the room but lyra pushes her away "I-its t-the truth *tic*!" lyra slams her hands on the table "t-they h-held m-me down a-and e-eat them s-so t-they come b-back t-to the living *tic*!". I can't hear anymore of this and ii get up and slap her "e-enough l-lyra!" i yell and she holds her cheek "t-toby *tic*..." i sake my head no and grab her hand and drag her out of the room and up into sallys room where i then lock the door and leave. Lyra's p.o.v. He slaped me?. Did he really just slap me?.. . I lay crying on my bed and i hear toby lock the door and walk away. They all think i' crazy but i'm not, every last bit of what i said was true. Flash back~. Sallys smile went away and it scared me, the look in her eyes were so cold and i turn my hed to face brian "you know lyra maybe the babys want to play a little game" brian nods yes and i shake my head no "t-there n-n-not born y-yet s-sally *tic*!" she giggles and gets up with her bare and a little toy car and walks over to me and brian rubs my back but i know he was really just trying to hold in me in place "you silly goose, they don't need to born yet to play". Sally drives the little toy car over my tummy and makes little car engine noises "next stop the belly button" she says and giggles. By this point i was crying and shaking and sally stopped the car there at the belly button and she lifts up my shirt and kisses my tummy "d-d-don't *tic*, *tic*, *tic*" i try to plead with her but she locked her lips with my belly button and i saw the horror before me. One of the little one's inside my tummy i saw him or her kicking there feet and it dragged alonged my belly, there outlines were saw by hoodie and touches his or her little foots and pushes them back down in my tummy and that really hurted. I soon the little fetus stops the kicking and i peace of me dies a little on the inside. It was dead and sally stopped sucking on my belly button and has blood around her mouth "heheheh, she was fun" the look of horror on my face made her laugh. "Alright, its my turn" says hoodie. And i did nothing, i just let it happen. End of flash back~ .