part 11.

"Somthing is wrong with toby and only god knows what he is doing to kate" says slender and i then chuckle a bit "your making it sound like he's rapping her", "shut up masky, no one is in the mood for your driy jokes" said jeff and i sigh. Toby's p.o.v. "Brian and sally are dead they are not talking to you toby!" i sighed and hold up a mirror and it are brian and sally "AHHHH!" kate backs up "i-its a-alright t-there nice" i smile and kate takes off running for her life but i saw somthing under her shirt, is it a pillow?. Masky's p.o.v. No there back!. 1000's of proxies were all lined up outside of the window with fire and knifes in hand "so toby was not lying after all" slender says and locks the window and backs up "what do they want?" asked eyeless "kate" i galp and right behind all of the proxies is kate running for her life and toby trying to grab her and just then all the proxies turn around and one yells "that's her, get her!" they run after her and toby. Toby's p.o.v. HOLY SHIT!, we run as fast as we can and i even push kate back as i try to run past her "you asshole!" she keeps running and slender teleported front of us and so did the other's and we all start killing. Kate was fighting really well for someone who is pregnant. And then it hit me, the pillow,the fighting,no morning sickness,she's dead a ghost not an alive girl. Win no one was looking i grab the knife hoodie have to me a real long time ago and stab kate right in the neck with it and the pillow under her shirt falls out. She was never pregnant. She drops to ground and all the proxies who were to kill her are gone and tim walks up to me with a craked mask and tears rolling down his face "m-masky w-what's w-wrong?", "i-i always wanted kids....even with you..." my heart drops and we hug tightly trying not to cry any more. Time skip 6 months later. The past 6 months were hard as hell,were all trying to heal from what we have lost all do to kate. Masky was helping me in my time of need and i stopped eating for a week and he was not having that. Jeff was trying to act like all of this was not getting to him and he and eyeless are always fighting now do to how they were both in love with kate and still not having sally around was really like the wait of the world for jeff and he didn't like that one bit. Eyeless was in a mix of being mad and sad because he never really got to tell her about what he really felt and the thought of jeff getting her befor him makes him sick. Masky was now really fucked up without hoodie there was no one but me to keep him calm and i felt like life was already fucking me over more then it already did with me and sister. It sucks all around for us. Morning was here but it was 3 am and i saw a much chiper masky smiling and dragging me out of bed like a sack of rocks i was "m-masky?" he puts a finger to my lips to hush me "toby were going on a little walk,get dressed" i look at myself and i was in black boxers and a white tank top and masky chuckles "never mind your fine like that" i roll my eyes and we walk outside, it is still dark out so what is going on with him?. He leads me to an old truck and in it was beer, beer that wed last a year,beer that wed get you-- jezz i got to stop thinking like my dad. He gets in the back of the old truck and opens a beer and hands me it "s-so i-is this w-what w-were o-out h-here for?" he shrugs "it can be more if you wanted it to be" i smile "n-no its j-just f-fine l-like this" i get into the back of the truck with masky and we sit there a real long time,talking,laughing,jokes. We soon fall asleep there and win it was 9; 09 somone woke us up "morning ladys" said jeff and we grown "oh i hope that was morning nice to see you" jeff rolls his eyes and we chuckle "my gosh did you guys drink all that beer?" we nod and laughs, jeff tosses me sum pants and gives masky his mask and we get out of the truck and win i really tuck a good long look at it, it was blue and still works. We go home and eat, it seemed like everyone was much more happy, the air seemed nice and life mite pick up now and to tell the truth about time somthing go's right around here. . in this last part win toby was like life mite pick up now and to tell the truth about time somthing go's right around here. Well i was gonna have a seen where masky was gonna ask toby to marry him but i was thinking no that's to soon, so maybe later i will do a marry seen.