223. Ten minutes.

JUNE 4, 2020  — LOUGHGALL, IRELAND — RÉA

Bucky carries me into the cottage, setting me down before closing and locking the front door. He starts to close the distance between us, but I take a small step back.

"Just...give me ten minutes, then meet me in the room?"

Steel-blue eyes blazing, he nods. "Ten minutes."

I hand him the photo album. "Put this somewhere safe, please," I say before I head to our bedroom.

I open my suitcase, unzipping the large pocket where my undergarments are packed. I take out the strappy, aqua lace bodysuit that Pepper talked me into buying, and lay it on the bed. I strip off my clothes and pull on my robe before darting across the corridor to the bathroom, taking the bodysuit with me. I quickly freshen up, then slip on the lingerie; pulling my robe back on, I return to our room, closing the door just as I hear Bucky's footsteps approaching.

"You were right," I say as he opens the door and steps into the room. "I am starting to get a bump." I pause. "It's hard to tell in this robe, though...it's a bit more obvious like this."

I untie the robe and let it slide down my arms to pool on the floor, leaving me in the aqua lingerie. I turn to the side, letting Bucky see the small curve of my lower abdomen. He immediately closes the distance between us, turning me to face him. He gives me a tender kiss, then kneels before me, gliding his hands over and pressing gentle kisses to my very tiny bump.

"Hi, little one. It's your dad. I'm so proud of you; you're growing so well. I love you so much." He looks up at me, a giant smile on his face and his eyes bright with joy, his hands cradling my belly. "God, Réa...."

He stands and cups my face before crushing his lips to mine. His tongue sweeps into my mouth, and my hands fist in the front of his shirt, trying to pull him closer. His hands move down my body, skimming over the sides of my breasts and the dip of my waist, settling on the curve of my hips. He lifts me, his hands sliding to my thighs as I wrap my legs around him.

He carries me to the bed, and we tumble onto the mattress. His hands grip my hips, and he grinds against me; I can't stop the wanton moan that slips from me. In response, he lightly nips my bottom lip, before gliding his tongue over the spot. I pull at his shirt, nearly desperate to feel him pressed against me, skin-to-skin; he sits up just enough to pull it over his head before his lips are back on mine.

His right hand glides from my hip to the apex of my thighs, and I let out another moan as his fingers brush over my slick folds.

"Oh, fuck me," Bucky growls. "Doll, this is crotchless."

I'm about to reply, saying that I said the same thing when I saw it on the mannequin, but the words vanish as he dives between my legs, his tongue flicking over my clit. His broad shoulders keep my thighs spread wide, and he devours me, licking and sucking like a man starved. My hips tilt into him, and his hands return to them to hold me still.

"I could spend hours like this...actually, I'm going to," he says through the link that I didn't bother to close. "The question is, do I let you cum, over and over...or do I get you right there and then stop, building you up until you're begging me to let you cum?"

A nearly pornographic moan slips from me and my core clenches in response to his words.

"I-I," I pant, "I—"

"Oh, no, doll...you don't get to decide which one...I do."

He closes his lips around the nerve-filled bud and sucks; I'm just about to fly over the precipice when he pulls back, pressing kisses to my inner thighs.