1. It Can't Be..

Marc

I stood here, inhaling the smell of all the books that surround me. I have survived the first week of college, again. Finally I'm in the library, the place I can call my sanctuary. As I search for my favorite novelist; Dostoyevsky, I start to wonder where Tyler was. Half an hour late, probably trying to get with some girl.

Spotting a book that catches my interest I start to read the inside fold. I can't help but have this feeling that someone is watching me. I turn to my left seeing nothing but books. I scan the the area around me only to find a few students sitting at tables near by. They all seem engrossed in their books to have any care in the world.

Why not join them while i wait for Tyler. That's probably why he chooses the library to meet up in, so I don't bitch at him for being late all the damn time. When i choose my table and start reading, I still can't shake the feeling that someone is watching me. Once again I look around and see no one recognizable.

Just then, my eyes land on this girl sitting all by herself a few tables across from me. I can't see her face but as I continue to stare at her I get this feeling that I know her from somewhere. But where? I thought to myself. Maybe we share a class?

I watch her as she is completely taken by her book. Her dark long wavy hair covers her face making it impossible for me to see her clearly.

Loud laughter coming from the entrance of the library brings me from my thoughts. I look over to see Tyler talking to some girl, just as I suspected. They start to make their way over to the seating area. Tyler spots me and sends me a wink. Damn man whore, I thought shaking my head.

"Hey Yaz, there you are!" shouts the girl Tyler is with. Don't these people realize we are in a library?

I see the girl Tyler is with heads towards the girl I was watching just before, while Tyler heads my way.

Yaz.. What an interesting name..

"Hey Marc, whats up man" Tyler says as he fist bumps me.

"Hey Tyler, so you finally decided to show up 45 minutes later?" I say causing him to laugh.

"Come on, cut me some slack, you see what I was doing. Get up, lets go sit over there, I want you to meet Lilly," he says already walking away from me. He shows up late and then wants to boss me around, fucking dick. He is lucky I don't kick his ass in front of this girl he is trying to get.

I get up from the table making my way towards them, I can see here now. Her beautiful big light brown eyes .. where have I seen her before?..

They all look up at me as I take my seat next to Tyler, across from her.

"Oh hey this is my man, Marc," Tyler introduced me.

"Hey Marc! I'm Lilly, or Lil which ever" the blonde hair girl says to me while reaching out her hand. I grab her hand shaking it and say hello. "Oh and this is my roomy, Yaz," she adds.

I turn to face Yaz reaching my hand out to shake hers. "Hello Yaz, that's an interesting name you have." As i touch her hand I instantly feel sparks. It's probably me reacting to how soft her hands are. Or at least that's what i'm going to tell myself.

She bites her lip and does a small smile. "Hi Marc, and thank you but my full name is Yasmine."

Yasmine..

Yasmine??

Yasmine!!

Noooo... This can't be my Yasmine...

There is no way.

I thankfully get distracted by Tyler before I could think any further.

"So, I invited Lilly and Yaz over for pizza and netflix tonight, cool?" Tyler says to me. I nod absently not really caring about what he said.

This can't be my Yasmine.. She doesn't even live in Colorado. She is suppose to be back in Texas..

"Awesome, so Lilly now can I have your number so I can text you the address?" Tyler asks smiling at Lilly causing her to blush and looks away.

"Actually I broke my phone charger last night and haven't had time to get a new one yet. Yaz could you give him your number please?" Lilly says pleading to Yasmine.

That's it! I remember Yasmine's number by memory, if they have the same then this has to be her. Unless she changed it.. which is likely. 

"See this is why I say just switch to android. Everything about Apple products suck," she smirks at Lilly.

"Oh hush" she replies.

Yasmine giggles then turns to Tyler. Ah, that sounds like her giggle.

"My number is 214," oh no that is the area code.

"777," no, no this is some kind of joke. As she said the last four digits my heart stopped. This wasn't a joke at all, Yasmine was sitting right across from me. A moment i have dreamed of so much for the pass five years.

She's really here.

The girl who knows me better than anyone.

The girl I love.

The girl I hurt.

The girl I left.

The girl who hates me.

Maybe I can get my second chance? She doesn't have to know who I really am..right? 

Hey everyone! I Hoped you liked the first chapter, if not, i mean that's cool too i guess. Just please know that I am pretty new with this whole writing thing and hopefully as the story continues i will improve(:
-bear126