7. Back off

Marc

"Mason," Yasmine gasped. Her eyes are wide, in shock.

This Mason guy smirks at Yasmine, "told you we would see each other soon."

"Oh," she whispers in shock. Mason steps closer with his arms open. It didn't take Yasmine long to jump into them. "You came back.." she whispered.

Mason chuckled softly, "Well, I didn't want to leave to begin with. But you made me."

"I'm sorry," she whispers, barely audible. They stay in each other's arms in silence for awhile. Then the curiosity was killing me. Who the hell is Mason and why is his arms around my Yasmine.

I cleared my throat, bringing them back into this world.

Yasmine turned around to face me, still in Mason's arms. "Marc.. This is Mason." She turns back to him, "Mason, Marc."

Mason tilted his head slightly, his eyes narrowing. "Hey."

"Hi." Yasmine slowly moves out of Mason's grasp.

"So what are you doing here?" She asked with a smile one her face. Unlike the few times i've seen her smile, this one reached her eyes. Anyone could see that, at this moment, she was happy.

"Well, after everything, Atlanta is just boring. Especially without you," he smirks. Atlanta?

"Yeah and he wouldn't shut the hell up about missing you!" A voice interrupted from behind me. Everyone faced the mystery voice to see a blonde hair blue eyed guy.

"Eli?" Yasmine questioned in shock.

"The one and only," he replied as he wraps his arms around her swaying side to side.

"This is unreal," Yasmine exclaimed.

He laughs taking his place on the other side of Yasmine, with one arm still on her shoulder. Then he realizes I am standing there, so does she, again.

"Oh, sorry, Marc this is Eli. Eli, this is Marc." She says gesturing appropriately.

I notice Eli's body tense up as his jaw clenches, "sup."

"So y'all know each other?" I question folding my arms. Atlanta? What was she doing there?

Mason places his hand on the small of her back, "We go way back." His eyes still narrowed on me. What's his problem?

"Right."

Yasmine cleared her throat, pretty sure she could feel the tension in the air.

"So what are y'all doing here?" She asks Eli.

"Like Mase said, we were bored."

"So going to college across the country sounded fun to you?"

"No," Eli laughed.

"But going with you did," Mason interjected. "And we knew he had to go someday," he laughed.

Yasmine then throws her arms around Mason's neck. She must have said something I couldn't hear. Because Mason tighten his hold on her and smiled sweetly.

"Well nice to meet you, Marc. But we are going to steal Yaz away now," Eli smirks.

"Um says who?!" Lilly exclaims appearing next to me with Tyler. Lilly eyes Eli suspiciously.

"These are old friends of Yasmines." I say, not able to hide the annoyance in my voice. I've known her longer, she's mine.

"Old friends? I thought you weren't from around here Yaz?" Lilly questions, finally breaking Yasmine and Mason up from their hug.