NEVER FADING

16

Friends, family and business associates filled the large banquet hall. Dad wore a black suit that compliments mom's pure white long dress and styled her hair perfectly. The guests started clapping as the two descended the stairs holding hands.

I wear an identical suit to that of dad's. I scan the banquet hall for any sign of her. One of the security men approaches me.

"Sir there's a lady who wants to see you outside," he informs me.

"Right now?" I ask and he nods.

"Where is she?"

"She is at the fountain in the garden."

I slowly slip through the guests and go outside. I have an inkling that it's Lauren who is wants to see me. I reach the fountain and still not a sign of her.

"Michael," she calls my name softly in almost a whisper. I smile as I turn to face her.

The sight in front of me delights my eyes. The black dress she is wearing clings to her body enhancing her perfect curves. Her hair is in a bun with a few strands of her hair curled up and falling on either side of her face. She just looks so beautiful.

"Hope you like it," she says after noticing how I have been staring at her.

"Why wouldn't I? Fuck I feel like kissing the living daylight out of you," I confess.

"Then what are you waiting for?" She asks with a smile.

I approach her slowly. I hold her chin up to look at me. I tilt her head slightly and smash my lips on hers. That familiar strawberry taste fills me. My hands go to her big round ass and give it a gentle squeeze making squirm and moan into my mouth.

"Let's go in before I tear this dress off you," I say breaking the kiss.

"Would you do that?" She asks her face already red.

"Only if you want me to," I answer and her blush deepens. The little things I say have a huge impact on her.

"I think seeing your parents is better," she answers.

"You didn't say no to me tearing off your dress," I continue flirting with her.

"I guess we both will tear each other's clothes off," she fires back and I smile.

"There will be time for that and more," I tell her.

"Until then, Michael stop being a pervert!" She swats my chest playfully.

She holds on to my arm and I lead her into the banquet hall. My parents are busy talking to some guests, dad has his arm wrapped around mom and I do the same.

As we edge closer to them I notice that Lauren is growing tense and nervous. I give her a gentle squeeze and a reassuring nod.

"Mom, Dad," I call them to get their attention.

"Yes son," they both turn to face me and Lauren and immediately dad has a smile.

"Who's this young lady with you?" Dad asks.

"Mom and Dad, this Lauren Huntley. She's my girlfriend," I introduce her to them.

"How time flies," dad says as if he hasn't met her before. He should have been an actor.