ENEMIES UNTIL THE END

6

"What sort of insolence is this?!" Luther growls at his daughter.

"Dad!"

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me young lady!" He snaps.

"What's wrong with me having a boyfriend?" Lauren defends herself.

"Nothing is wrong, but dating someone that you just met is very wrong."

"But dad I love him," Lauren answers and that lit the fire in Luther.

"Love? What do you know about love?"

"Dad..." Lauren begins but Luther cuts her off.

"Not another word!" He thunders. "To your room young lady!"

Lauren stomps her feet angrily and leaves with shoulders dropped in defeat. Diane who had been listening to the exchanges between her husband and daughter decided to speak up.

"Honey that was rather harsh," she comments.

"Are you in support of her?" Luther asks ready for another banter.

"Of course not. You should have just used another way to curtail her."

"How?" He then huffs loudly.

"She is a teenager and you always say teenagers are..."

"Rebellious," he finishes. "What do you expect me to do?"

"Discipline her properly."

"Just go and talk to her already. That's where you're going," Luther gives in.

Luwi's POV

Michael was reluctant to come with me into my flat but after little persuasion from me, he gave in.

I switched on the PlayStation console for him.

"Play for a while, let me take a shower and change real quick."

"Sure take your time," he says and grabs a controller and slumps on a sofa.

I walk into my room and sigh. Michael is literally the hottest guy I have ever seen in my entire life. He is so manly, tall and definitely handsome. I must have him.

The only problem is, it takes a lot to entice hot guys like him. Then an idea clicks.

I walk into the shower and shower quickly. I come out and dry my hair with the hairdryer. I wear a black booty short and a grey crop top with a thin material that my nipples were visible. I look like a slut, on a seductress competition.

I go to the living room and find him so engrossed in the game.

"Michael," I call to see his reaction to my dressing.

He pauses the game and turns his gaze to me. His reaction makes blush to creep to my cheeks. He looks like he could devour me at the moment.

"You look hot," he finally snaps from his trance.

"Thank you."

I sit down next to him and make sure that our bodies make contact. I also grab a controller and change the game to FC 24 begin playing. He chooses Real Madrid while I go for PSG.

Just at the start of the game, he scores a goal and laughs at me. I quickly take advantage of his drop in guard and grab the controller and run away with it. He stands up and chases me around the living room.