PROM KING AND QUEEN

12

Red carpets, cameras flashes, expensive limos, drinks, music dresses and suits. Highland park academy's prom night seemed like a celebrity's gala night.

This party was for the seniors and only a few none grade 12s were invited. Michael and his crew were invited for Prom along with their girlfriends.

Michael's POV

It's been 2 months since the snake incident in Hawaii and only Samantha and Lauren know who attempted to murder her. Since the little confrontation we had at the hospital, our relationship has somewhat improved. Well sort of.

We are no longer the sworn mortal enemies to each other, we don't get in each other's paths and just mind our own business. On the other hand we don't even talk to each other anymore.

My friends and I arrive at Prom in a black Limo. Chen wore a dark blue tuxedo suit and black bowtie. Eric was in a white tuxedo suit. Travis and Trevor were in black suits. Surprisingly, Milton was nowhere to be seen since the trip to Hawaii. I was in a royal blue 3 pieces tuxedo suit.

We arrive at the school, attracting attention as usual. Girls seem to forget that they have come with their dates.

"Nice suit Michael, you should borrow it to me for my wedding," Eric joked making us to laugh.

"Thanks dude. Don't you think that this might be time to ask Davie out?" I ask catching him off guard. Yep Samantha told me.

"She's kinda my date tonight," he reveals feeling embarrassed.

"Chen also asked Jia to be his date for prom so yeah."

Well, I think everyone is going to freak out when I tell them about who my date is for tonight.

The girls started walking in. Jia Li walks she wore an An A line Chiffon Satin short dress with white ankle strap heels. Chen couldn't peel his eyes off her, they grown fond of each other since Hawaii. He excused himself from us and approached her.

Tessa walked in next, she wore a red one shoulder dress with a high slit running up her left thigh. Trevor left us and goes after his date. We are slowly reducing in numbers.

Mandy wore a white sequin sleeveless dress. And as usual Travis leaves our group. My date is nowhere to be seen.

My girlfriend/ex walks in with a bareback violet prom dress with a tiara on her head. She looked sexy, but she doesn't entice me anymore.

"Bro look," Eric points to the spotlight. I follow and boom we make eye contact. It was Lauren.

She was in a purple mermaid sequins prom dress with a slit. She had curled up her hair and had black heels. She just looks so beautiful. Unfortunately her boyfriend is her date tonight, so I pay less attention to her.

The new hottest girl in school and my date for tonight then majestically walks in. Samantha was in an all black spaghetti strap dress with a slit. She seemed so lost and nervous as all the guys had their attention on her. Her naturally curly hair was straightened up.

"Damn she's hot," Eric comments.

"Yeah am losing words to describe her. She just keeps getting hotter and hotter everyday, eventually she will burn the whole world down with her hotness," I agree.

"Too bad the guy she likes does notice her," Jia Li says after Chen walks to us with her.

"He's either too blind or stupid," I say.

"Indeed," Jia Li agrees.

"Am coming."

"Where are you going?" They all ask me.