FROM BAD TO WORSE

2

After that tussle with Lauren, I went to the sports field to calm myself down. Thanks grandpa for making me inherit your anger and temper. As I was still trying to calm down, two guys approached me. One had dark brown hair with hazel eyes while the other had short black hair with blue eyes.

"Getting in trouble on your first day?" The brown haired guy asked clearly amused.

"All thanks to that parasite of a girl," I replied with gritted teeth. I wasn't in the mood to talk about her.

"She almost seems harmless," he commented.

"The most dangerous things are attractive."

"Don't mind her. My name is Eric and this is Travis," the brown haired guy introduced.

"Michael," I replied simply.

"Mrs Paterson has just concluded her lesson so you can head back now," Eric said.

"Could you guys do me a favour?" I asked.

"What is it?" Travis asked.

"Could you guys find me a seat, away from her?" I hope they will agree.

"You could join us at the back," Eric offered.

"It's a notorious group mind you," Travis warned. Anywhere else is fine for me.

"Anywhere will do for as long as it's not near Lauren," I huffed. Even her name brings a bitter taste in my mouth.

"So that's her name," Eric said with a grin. What the hell!

"Can we just go and stop talking about her?"

"Eric and hot girls," Travis said with a laugh. Seriously did he just call that devil hot?

Eric, Travis and myself went back to class. We bumped into Samantha and Lauren as they were also going back to class. Lauren scoffed as soon as she saw me. Mind your own business brat!

"She just makes my heart boil," I commented after they went ahead of us.

"Come on boiled heart, let's go," Travis joked.

I went ahead and picked up my backpack and followed Travis and Eric to the back. Three other guys were already there. An Asian and two others guys with black hair.

"Guys welcome the newest member of the crew, Michael. This is Chen, Milton and Trevor," Eric introduced.

"What's up dude," they responded with enthusiasm. Am liking the back already.

"Why did you leave that pretty bird?" Chen the Asian guy asked. Before I could respond.

"Trust me, he doesn't like talking about it," Eric commented and I could see that he and Travis were holding back their laughter.

"Nice meeting you guys," I said.