NEW SAMANTHA

8

The Vice Principal stops the chaos from escalating any further and sends everyone back to their respective classes. Everything died down naturally.

We head back to class, and honestly am still pissed off as hell. Any further confrontation with me and I will just snap. I know it.

Then all of the sudden there was noise and chattering in class. I look up to see what the noise is all about, immediately my eyes bulge from their sockets. A new girl was into class.

This beautiful girl had long silky black hair, her smile was infectious. She wore a black skinny jeans that enhanced her curves. She had white sneakers on and red top.

"I think am in love," Milton hums at the sight of the immaculate figure walking into our class.

"Is she new?" Eric asks.

"Seems so to me," Chen replies.

"Wait she is coming towards us."

Everyone else in class held their breath as the new tourist attraction approaches us.

"Michael," she calls my name and everywhere goes dead silent.

Her voice is so familiar, so too her aura, but I don't remember seeing her anywhere. She is somehow giving me Samantha vibes but Samantha doesn't look like this.

"Wait do I know you?" The question leaves my lips.

Just then, our class teacher Mrs Paterson walks in with an Asian girl by her side. The goddess of beauty then leaves us. I swear I can see Chen hiding his grin.

"Chen you've got another Kung Fu," Eric teases. Chen just gives him a weird look.

"Everyone meet  Jia Li Xiao. Chen don't start doing your Kung Fu skills on her," Mrs Paterson warns making everyone to roar into laughter.

"What?!" Chen raises his hands in confusion.

"Please sit next to Mandy. Stay away from the backbenchers at all costs," Mrs Paterson advises Jia who nods.

Jia has smooth white skin, pinks lips and black hair. She kinda suits Chen to be honest.

"There's another new student," I announce to Mrs Paterson.

"Well the administration didn't inform me about it, who else?"

"Her," I point to the new girl.

"What's your name?"

"Am not new, am Samantha," she reveals and I can see that everyone is as shocked as I am. Except for Mrs Paterson.

"No wonder you looked familiar, you look different," Mrs Paterson observes. Yeah different is an understatement, she's a goddess.

"Thank you."

I was shocked, Samantha is so damn hot. I wonder why she used to hide behind specs and baggy clothes. Her body figure is out of this world.

Lauren's POV

Samantha looks so different. I knew it from her aura as she walked into the class, but that's the least of my concern right now.

Since the awkward meeting with my dad, Jeff had not called nor texted me. It just makes me feel uneasy. I decide to go out and look for after Mrs Paterson's lesson.

I was heading to the grade 12 classes when I walked upon a horrible sight. My Jeff, my boyfriend was there making out with another girl barely 24 hours after the confrontation with my father.