Chapter 10 Threat Emerges

Jax POV
Suck her tits Catherine. There you go good girls. "Thank you for letting me do this sir." As we are about to keep going we hear a bang on the front door. I go and open it while the girls get dressed. May I help you I see Tessa parents and two blonde adults. "We are here for our daughters." Who that might be because I have Tessa who you kicked out and tried to get abducted out of my arms in the middle of the night and a 18 year old who made her decision. "Look they both cut us off please let us just see them." Yeah no if they wanted to see you they would find you. "Have you seen Sophia after the hospital I haven't been able to see her?" Sophia I yell. She comes over and looks at her parents. "The age of consent in this state 16 and bear said I could live here." "Come on Sophia please come home." "Sign this mom." "What is this?" "I'm going to a boarding school. Sign this so I can go." "Fine Sophia if you want this." I see Tessa and Catherine come over to the door. She moves me and they stare at them and slam the door. All of the girls start crying and breaking down blaze picks up Sophia while I grab Tessa and help Catherine to my room. Breathe girls please. I lay them both down in my bed and watch them slowly fall asleep. I start putting Catherine form into the computer. I get a email saying Tessa and I was accepted. Blaze came in and told me they were also accepted. Now it's just Cathrine. The day we go is in January that's in 2 months. Yeah she is transferring from high school the boarding school which we all have to do. Almost immediately Catherine gets accepted email. I wake the girls and say yall wanna get dressed up and go get food. "Yes they scream." They end putting on their old dresses." Girls don't wear undies. "Yes sir they both say." I forgot my wallet and came in to see Catherine sucking Tessa nipples I stop at the door and watch them. "Fuck there it is good girl keep going." What are y'all doing? "Nothing Catherine says." Mhm ok let's go. I go and knock and Sophia and blaze come out. We blindfold the girls and slip them into the back. We start heading to the restaurant and once we get there we take their blindfolds off. "Thank you they all say." We all start heading in when I get us a private booth. As we sit down I pull Catherine into my lap. "What's happening." You see Tessa here she is going to be your mommy now. "Really is that true." "Yes cutie I'll be his sub and you'll be mine so I can practice being a switch." So the reason I decided to go out is because we all got accepted to the school. We all get excited. These next few weeks are going to be chaotic and a little crazy. "I feel eyes on us daddy." Tessa whispers to me I look around and I see a group of Eric's guys. "Mommy can I hug you?" "Of course princess I hold her." They aren't going to get you I promise. I go and close our private room that our booth is in.

Tessa mom POV CM=Catherine mom
So what are we going to do! We have no kids. "What is that school" CM says. It's a bdsm school. What if we get a few of the guys to go and try to make it harder for everyone to stay together. Well Sophia and Blaze will be in the normal non kink side because they are only 16. You see how Jax keeps an eye on both girls that will be hard to separate them.

Tessa POV
I fell Catherine holding my hand. When I feel Jax pull me into his lap. I'm going to ruin your pants I say quietly. "Don't care." I slowly start grinding on his lap. We eat our food and we start heading home. We get up from the restaurant and the group of guys get close to us. "Take the keys and go to the car." We all start walking and the boys tried to grab me. "Fuck off." Sophia, Catherine and I start heading to the car as soon as I get in the car I see a guy who looks familiar to me. I'm waiting to see Jax come out. I get a text from him to just go.  I start driving and a car starts to follow us I call Jax and tell him and we head to the park. "Thats mom Sophia says." I start driving like a maniac. I call Bear and he opens the gate and then closes it once we are in. The girls and I go to my room and hide. We all get into Pjs and I tuck Sophia into bed and turn on the tv for her. I cuddle with Catherine on the couch and I get a phone call from Jax. "Listen just be good I'm heading home." We all end up falling asleep.

Jax POV   

As we get home and I come in and see the girls asleep and I put Catherine and Tessa in the bed. I tuck the girls in. I go to the living room and I get a text from Matthew. "Hey man can I  please talk to you?" Sorry dude some weird things are happening. I go and start doing some online shopping and I see a pretty purple lingerie. "What are you doing?" Blaze said. Just doing some online shopping for the princess. I order a few lingerie pieces purple handcuffs and other things. We start heading to bed and as I'm walking in I hear a bang on the door. I open the door and found boxes and I see Catherines parents dropping her stuff off. I start pulling stuff off the porch. The next morning we went to the schools to get our stuff transferred. We start packing up stuff and bear comes in. "Wow I can't believe this actually happening." Yeah and dad thank you for taking care of me all these years. "You're welcome Son." We keep packing and we decide to do a bonfire. I pull Tessa into my lap and kiss her deep. She pulls Catherine over and has her sit next to us. Ride or dies I say with my beer in the air. "Ride or dies." Only a few weeks and we will be in a school where we can be ourselves. Come on Tessa I got you a surprise. I take her hand she starts walking down the steps to the bedroom. I show her the lingerie I got her and she smiles so big. She runs back out and Blaze comes in. "Dude let's go do something just us we'll be back before midnight." Alright we head out and I trust the girls.
Tessa POV
I watch the boys leave when I decide to do a sexy surprise. Once the clock got to 11:45 I take Catherine and tie her to a chair and angle it to me I get the lingerie and put it on then handcuffed myself from behind and laid on the bed with my butt in the air. I hear footsteps and I hear Catherine whimpering. "Mmmm what is this wonderful sight infront of me." Use me please Catherine will watch and then once you are don't using me I will take care of her. "You sure you want this babygirl you haven't seen the rough side of me." Yes master I say at a normal level. He walks over to the box with the toys in it. He turns to Catherine and ask which whip and chooses the hard one. If you wanna say something you can princess. "Why am I tied up mistress?" So that you can enjoy this and when it is your turn you will have a wet puddle between your legs. I feel the whip on my ass. "Such good little pain slut." I see Catherine pulling on the rope and trying to get out of it. I feel his cock at my entrance and he holds the handcuff chain and slowly thrust in and out over and over again while picking up the pace. "Fuck your pussy feels so good." Keep going master please. "Shush you don't make the decisions I do." He goes and untied Catherine. He moved her under me so she can see my pussy. "Wow mistress it's so pretty." Thank you beautiful. He starts fucking me again while pushing me down so my pussy is near her face. "Mistress I wanna pleasure you please." Go ahead I moan out and I feel her tounge on my clit I stick my head between her legs kissing her thighs and I move her underwear and suck on her clit. "Fuck this sight is so pretty I have my slut getting eaten and fucked and this slut" he grabs Cathrines hair "being teased and used as a pleasure toy isn't that right?" I feel Catherine trying to walk. I'm gonna cum all of a sudden he pulls out and pulls me off her. "Maybe next time yall are bad you will remember this." I completely forgot he had walked in on us in the middle of playing the other day. He takes the toys we still had out cleaned and put them in a box with a lock on it. "We will not use these until we get to the school and if you wanna try and be slick I'll get a chasity belt for both of y'all. Understood!" Yes daddy we both said. "Now go get in the shower or bath no funny business" Yes sir we both mumble. I get into the shower and I see Catherine get in the bath. As I'm washing my hair I see Catherine starring at me. "Hey I'm sorry for starting you are just really pretty." It's ok princess I get out of the shower and get dressed. I make myself some hot cocoa when I see Jax asleep on the bed.
Catherine POV
I see them lying on the bed. I go and lay on the couch and I grab her one of her hoodies. I cuddle it I feel a hand on me and I see Jax moving his head over to the bed telling me to come on. I climb in next to Tessa and put my hand on her arm and she rolled over and puts her head on my chest. I look at Jax and say thank you. I fall asleep and I feel her warm breathe on me. Such a pretty mommy I say quietly. I wake up before everyone and decide to make coffee. I put some in the bedroom and I hear Tessa get excited and say "Thank you baby I need this." She kisses my forehead. "Morning ladies" I hear Jax say. "Good morning Jax. "Remember tomorrow is gonna be a long day we are heading to the school which will take a while. I also think these last week and a half we should travel before we go y'all think that's cool." Yeah we both say excited. My phone starts going off with Private call. I hand my phone to Jax and he answers. "Hello this is Jaxon may I help you?" "Eric leave her alone she doesn't want you." I get nervous and Tessa starts hugging me. "Listen she made her decision and it wasn't you so goodbye Eric and good luck." He hands me my phone. "You're safe I promise." I hold out my pinky. "I give her a pink promise." I pull him on the bed and Tessa gets on top of him. "What's going on?" I grab the cuffs and lock him to the bed. "Oh come on girls really?" Tessa starts kissing and he thrashes against the metal bars. "Brats 10.... 9" we keep going and we see a bulge. What is that I teasingly say. "Tessa you better let me out right now." I see her going into sub mode. Hey look at me why don't we take the truck grab Sophia and get Starbucks. "Yeah let's do it." "Baby come on help me with this I know you wanna suck it please." "Hmm maybe after starbies wait hold on." She goes and gets some headphones and a blindfold. I put the blindfold on and she connects the headphones to his phone and starts playing dirty audios. "I'm gonna get you for this." Hey Bear he is tied up don't let him out please. He sticks his head in there and laughs "I won't I promise he is the dumb one for having two of you." We go and see Sophia and blaze making out. "Y'all wanna go to Starbucks." "What?" Blaze says falling out of the bed. "Yeah let's go we just need to get dressed. We wait a few minutes and they come out to the car. "Where is Jax?" Blaze asked. Umm he- "he is a little tied up right now." Tessa says. We go and get Starbucks and come back and we see Jax outside with broken handcuffs on his arms. We get out and run into the woods and we hear him scream. "You wanna be dirty little brats I will take care of that if I find you you'll regret it." We run and we hide as long as we could see each other we can be safe. 
Jax POV
I go in and put my boots on and two collar and leashes. Here puppies come here. I walk probably a mile behind the house. I hear movement to my left so I start walking when I see an old shed. I open it and her running behind me. I make it up there and I see Catherine. I tackle her and handcuff her hands and collar her. I take her to the fence by the house and handcuffs her to the fence. "Run Tessa I hear." Don't make me gag you. I walk back down to shed I walk across from it and I see the old clubhouse. I climb up to it and I see a nervous Tessa. Oh little brat you wanna make this easy. She walks over to me and comes down the ladder. I clip the collar around her and tighten the leash around my hand. I walk over to the fence and cuff Catherine and grab her. Come on two little brat. I put Tessa in one corner and Catherine in another. Stay  there and don't move or else. "Else what?" Tessa says. I slap the whip on the floor and both see them both flinch. Are you going to be good? "Yes master." Tessa says. I sit at the bed and finish packing up our stuff. I see Catherine moving a little. What's wrong Catherine? "I need to use the bathroom." You may go but can't look at me or Tessa. "Yes sir." She walks to the bathroom keeping her head down. Alright y'all can come out of your corners now. They both come out and immediately sit on the couch now what did you two learn from this? Not to brat and run away. Good girls now go get into comfy clothes and watch movies. I finish packing and I found a old box of stuff from my mom. I open it and see a sealed letter with my name on it. I open it and I see a letter

Dear Jaxon,

I hope this letter never finds you. I remember the day you were born a big-headed baby. I knew you had some rough spots, but I know one thing: you'll make a good boyfriend, friend, husband, dad, or whatever. If you are getting this letter, it means I'm either dead or I'm sick. If I passed, remember who your true friends are. I always hated your dad showing you bikers because I was scared that you would become a mean one, but what I learned from your dad is that bikers can be the most protective and loving people. You have your own savings account. If you need it, ask Bear about it; he knows where it is. Remember to be the person I'm proud of.

Love, Mom

I started crying and hide in my bed. I see Tessa come in and hold me. "Breathe I promise please it is ok" Tessa says holding Blaze comes in and takes the letter and runs to get Bear. "Hey buddy hey are you ok?" No I just found a letter from my dead mom Bear how would you feel? "I would feel sad and pissed off. "Why don't we go visit her grave tomorrow before we leave?" That's a great idea. We go and eat dinner and we start all getting ready for bed. I see Catherine going to the couch and I grab her arm and tell her to go to bed. She just smiles and nods. I set the alarm for 5am. As I'm falling asleep I feel weight and realize that Tessa is full on cuddling with me. Thank you baby I whisper. I wake up to the alarm and go wake up Blaze. I start making the coffee when I see bear and Rosa get up. What are y'all doing so up for? "To see you off of course and also here is the savings account information." Thank you bear Rosa and thank you for taking care of me when I needed it the most. "I got you some flowers for the grave they are right there." She points to some red pansy my mom's favorite kind I hug them when I hear the girls getting up. "Why don't we have one last family breakfast." I like the idea of it we all help out and we start eating and I see Tessa staring at me. Once we finish Blaze Bear and I star packing the truck. I get the girls in the car Tessa behind my seat Sophia in the middle and Catherine on the left to avoid any naughty business. As we start heading to the graveyard I feel the tears start going down. We pull up and I opened the door and everyone starts walking over. I sit down at the foot of the grave and I started crying. I feel Tessa and I hold her and puts her in my lap. "She would be so proud of you baby." I hold her to my chest we start walking back to the car I let Sophia sit up there with blaze and I keep holding her. After about two hours Tessa is asleep on my shoulder and Catherine is writing in her notebook. You ok? "Yeah just nervous." Don't be you'll be ok he isn't going to find you. "He isn't the only one I'm scared of. I'm scared of my parents too." I'm gonna protect you I promise. We went to the school already so we are good. We pull into a gas station to fill it up. I take the girls to get snacks while blaze fills up the truck. 1 sugar snack 1 somewhat healthy and a drink got it. "Ok Jax." They all go to the sugary first. They meet me in the front and they all some extra snacks but I don't say anything. We were planning driving another 8 hours. I put the girls in the truck and hand them each their snacks and drink and I get in the front and hand Blaze his Arizona Tea. We end up driving through a few states instead of the 8 hours. I get a emails saying they are doing early move in the dorms. Y'all wanna go move into the dorms early? "Yeah that sounds good." Alright we will head there tomorrow. We pull into a hotel and we all file into a two bed hotel room. Blaze and I take a shot together celebrating our life and the girls. I climb into the bed next to Tessa and Catherine. I hope tomorrow goes well. I want this to workout. I go to sleep and wake up sweating....