Day 3, Werewolf

It's been a year since Enid's first wolfing out and she handled it very well, even when it was full moons when werewolves were at their strongest, now having it be summer Wednesday was back at home and writing her new book when she heard the door bell, she ignored it. Thinking it was one of the annoying guest her mother would have over but then morticia yelled up for Wednesday to come down.
Wednesday walked down stairs, clearly taking her time but eventually coming face to face with sheriff galphin, he came all this way? Wow he must really suck at his job.
He sighed seeing the young Addams
"I really didn't wanna see you again."
Wednesday bowed to gloat, after throwing her son in prison they swore to avoid each other.
He continued ignoring her antics
"It's your roommate... there's an eclipse and she's... been massacring the whole town."
Wednesday smirked and kinda found the whole thing funny, lil o'l Enid taking on a whole town, she hoped Enid got to Lucas after what he did to her.
Wednesday nodded
"I'll help you, since your SOOO hood at your job." Rolls her eyes at the sheriff once more.

Wednesday travelled back to Jericho even tho her other thought it was a terrible idea but she didn't care. She knew eclipse made werewolves animalistic so ether the town got Enid down or she'd kill everyone.
She tracked the wolf but one of the cops with her joked "this wolf is so dum, leaving out obvious clues!"
Right as he said this Wednesdays eyes went wide

She tracked the wolf but one of the cops with her joked "this wolf is so dum, leaving out obvious clues!" Right as he said this Wednesdays eyes went wide

She then realized "unless she wants to be caught.." suddenly a colourful werewolf comes out and starts thrashing her claws, she sliced through cops like they were nothing but eventually there was only Wednesday left..

She growled and slowly approached the little Addams. Wednesday held up her hand and slowly approached her "easy girl... it's me your roomie.."
the wolf growled more and kept forward but immediately Wednesday put her hand on Enid's forehead lightly brushing her fur.
The wolf eyes softened and nuzzled in Wednesday's touch "there you are girl.. it's just me. No one's gonna hurt you or they'd face the wraith of me.."
suddenly there was a loud bang, behind enid was Sheriff galphin,
He smirked and chuckled "finally got the wolf!"
Enid fell to her side, it was clearly a silver bullet..
Wednesday launched at galphin but immediately a cop hit her down and held her to the floor.

Wednesday growled "you said you'd let me talk her down."
He smirked and kneeled down
"I did.. but I lied, this whole thing was staged to take down the wolf that managed to go toe to toe with a Hyde, not an easy task but we got her so I'll give her to who paid me and be on my way."
He stepped on Wednesdays knocking her out

Wednesday woke up in a holding cell, beside her was a bigger cell she could hear Enid still wolfed out whining as someone took some blood. Slowly getting up she saw misses thornhill, thornhill chuckles "oh hello Wednesday, sorry to hurt your puppy but even she seems to be stronger then Tyler which I thought was impossible.."
Wednesday growled "I'll kill you!"
She shook her head "nope, I win!"
She left the room, Wednesday immediately went to the side of the cell to where Enid was laying against, some how stuck in her wolf form but injured.
Wednesday lightly pet her
"Don't worry lil pup I'll get you out.

Thing finally managed to find them, Wednesday sighed "thing you better not count on getting that raise."
Thing let her out and quickly let out Enid.
Wednesday ran to the injured wolf and petted her "there you go girl, we gotta go.."
they made it out side and Enid immediately ran away, well limped away.
Wednesday ran through the forest but suddenly she heard a click
"Stop right there or I'll shoot!"
She turned to find that bitch thornhill again
"Stalking me huh?"
Thornhill groaned "you got on my nerves for the last time, after I kill you I'll find that stupid dog and put her down!"
Wednesday smirked "unless she find out first.."
suddenly Enid launched at her and viciously mailed her down

Enid woke up in bed, now in human form. She groaned "ugh what happened?"
Wednesday held her close, still covered in thornhills and sheriff galphin dms blood "just a bad dream.."